It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's my wishlist:

Rayman Forever
Fallout 2
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Rayman 2

I would be very glad to the man/woman who'd buy any of these to me.

Edit: typos

The Witcher is now in my possession thanks to Momo1991 and RadonGOG's riddle.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by santata
my wishlist:
Omikron:The Nomad Soul
Beyond Good and Evil
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Still Life 1 or 2
Post Mortem
Scratches
Syndicate Wars

contact me by PM
Reposting this, just in case. Hope you guys don't mind :)
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Zorder
From the current Promo:

Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
Master of Orion 1+2
Master of Magic
Total Annihilation (Either)
Locomotion

Cheers and thanks for the generosity!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by zwwilderma
I do also a repost:
Would love to get Silver, Roller Coaster Tycoon or Total Anniilation from the current promo!

Oh, and I´d still love to get Blade of Darkness!

Edit: Granted by Xyem via giveaway!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by RadonGOG
If anyone is feeling generous a gift from any of these would be appreciated:

Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos

Alone in the Dark 1+2+3

Star Control 1+2
Post edited March 23, 2013 by MoonGoddess
Mine from the Current Promo:
RollerCoaster Tycoon II

& Heroes Of Might And Magic I & II
Post edited March 23, 2013 by PeterPanPirate
If anyone is feeling generous I would really like any of these games from the current promo:

- Outcast
- Darklands

And these two games that my wife would really love to play again:

- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 : Triple Thrill Pack

Thank you very much to all the generous souls!
X3R022: Neverwinter Nights Diamond is on my wishlist. I had the vanilla game ages ago but never finished it.

Oh and I in no way actually expect anyone to get it for me, just though I'd put it on here. :D
X3R022: Arcanum? Wish granted!

Enjoy :D
You just joined us and you're already taking part in the community giving spirit. I think that's pretty awesome. Sending you a PM about Neverwinter Nights. :)
Moonbase Commander's on sale... if any one is feeling generous I really want to play that game.
X3R022: Neverwinter Nights Diamond is on my wishlist. I had the vanilla game ages ago but never finished it.

Oh and I in no way actually expect anyone to get it for me, just though I'd put it on here. :D
akhliber:
X3R022: Arcanum? Wish granted!

Enjoy :D
akhliber: You just joined us and you're already taking part in the community giving spirit. I think that's pretty awesome. Sending you a PM about Neverwinter Nights. :)
Thank you so much, you beautiful human being. So friggin excited right now! Everyone +1 this guy right now!!! XD
X3R022: Everyone +1 this guy right now!!! XD
Done .
akhliber: You just joined us and you're already taking part in the community giving spirit. I think that's pretty awesome. Sending you a PM about Neverwinter Nights. :)
X3R022: Thank you so much, you beautiful human being. So friggin excited right now! Everyone +1 this guy right now!!! XD
XD Don't thank anyone yet! Have you played NWN? It's great but it's also LONG and INVOLVED. Say goodbye to sleep, you won't be getting any for a long time! Oh and when you choose your sidekick, so long as you aren't a good good guy pick the Monk; he kills everyone with his bare hands...GOOD TIMES!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by tinyE
X3R022: Thank you so much, you beautiful human being. So friggin excited right now! Everyone +1 this guy right now!!! XD
tinyE: XD Don't thank anyone yet! Have you played NWN? It's great but it's also LONG and INVOLVED. Say goodbye to sleep, you won't be getting any for a long time! Oh and when you choose your sidekick, so long as you aren't a good good guy pick the Monk; he kills everyone with his bare hands...GOOD TIMES!
Yeah, I've played it before. Restarted several times, but never finished it. Good times indeed! :D
tinyE: XD Don't thank anyone yet! Have you played NWN? It's great but it's also LONG and INVOLVED. Say goodbye to sleep, you won't be getting any for a long time! Oh and when you choose your sidekick, so long as you aren't a good good guy pick the Monk; he kills everyone with his bare hands...GOOD TIMES!
You're welcome X3R022, and tinyE, thanks for the tip about the monk! Haha I am going to have to roll another character just to see that, I think. ;)