It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nadenitza: Woah dude, you are awesome! Thanks!
Np, and hello to Falci too! I'm going to catch up with you guys in Brazil one day, maybe a carnival season :-) Stooner down there too, and maybe we'll change that "Now Sober" tag for a day :-)

Great people here, my pleasure to know you guys, and hope game works out for nadenitza!!!

Edit, sp
Post edited March 31, 2013 by Dischord
Two Worlds: Epic Editon pwetty pwease.. :( I would be the happiest person in the world finally being able to play this game again.
Post edited March 31, 2013 by Jeralulz
The Avernum saga would be very much appreciated. I've been playing a bunch of crpgs lately and I'd love to have a DRM free copy of Avernum :).
high rated
Jeralulz: Two Worlds: Epic Editon pwetty pwease.. :( I would be the happiest person in the world finally being able to play this game again.
Of course; check PM in a sec.
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
Silver
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Macgick Obscura
Evil Genius
The Temple of Elemental Evil
King of Dragon Pass
FTL: Faster Than Light
Eador: Genesis
Blackwell Bundle
The Whispered World
Dark Eye: The Chains of Satinav
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator

i would be very grateful.
Post edited April 01, 2013 by WarbossAohd
From the current promotion:

high rated
dovahcore: From the current promotion:

In honor of a very pretty/nice woman I knew there one time, please check PM, and hope you guys still kick it with the Tango!
[edit] Thank you to the kind and generous gifter.
Post edited April 02, 2013 by JogsterXL
I have decided that I want to play Thief again, so I guess I'll put Thief: Gold on my wishlist.
Dischord:
+1's for your generosity, Dischord!
Hope all is well.
Dischord:
adambiser: +1's for your generosity, Dischord!
Hope all is well.
All is fine, thanks, just have been very busy with non-economic matters.

Is nice to see you, as you always seem to help people and bring a cheerful nature in your interactions (in contrast to me!)
adambiser: +1's for your generosity, Dischord!
Hope all is well.
Dischord: All is fine, thanks, just have been very busy with non-economic matters.

Is nice to see you, as you always seem to help people and bring a cheerful nature in your interactions (in contrast to me!)
Glad to hear that.
And thanks, though I don't feel that I've been particularly helpful or cheerful lately.

But I do think you spread a good bit of cheer to other members.
adambiser: Glad to hear that.
And thanks, though I don't feel that I've been particularly helpful or cheerful lately.

Well, we can only try friend, and hope the factors affecting your cheerfulness dissipate!

Take care, c
adambiser: Glad to hear that.

Dischord: Well, we can only try friend, and hope the factors affecting your cheerfulness dissipate!

Take care, c
What I meant to say about me being cheerful came out differently than intended. Things are going well, but thanks nonetheless. :)
adambiser: What I meant to say about me being cheerful came out differently than intended. Things are going well, but thanks nonetheless. :)
Glad. Sometimes it is nice to be in error :-)