It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here is my wishlist from the current 'Atari! Atari Promo' in case anyone is feeling generous.

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
Outcast
Joining the horde...

Master of Orion 1+2
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Master of Magic
Sid Meier’s Colonization

Thank you!
Zorder: If it wasn't enough with all these bundles going on, the Steam Indie Spring Sale came out from nowhere and now this Atari Promo, time to update my wishlist:
Sid Meier's Colonization
Total Annihilation
Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Star Control 1+2

By the way, is Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 any better than the deluxe version of the original? And also, it seems that people like Star Control 3 in comparison to the first two games of the series as much as they did with Master of Orion 3, so I guess it isn't really worth grabbing for the time being am I right? And last but by no means least, for those of you that played Krush Kill N Destroy XTREME how good is it in comparison to Total Annihilation? Thanks in advance folks!
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is the way to go if it's either/or, as it has a newer engine and updated 2d graphics and all the RCT1 scenarios have been ported to RCT2. If you look in the forums there will be instructions to install them, so by getting RCT2 instead of RCT1, you aren't really losing anything (unless there is a nostalgia for the simpler graphics) and you are gaining quite a bit more, having access to both sets of scenarios. Also, judging from the forums, it seems to run better on newer systems than the original.

If you prefer a 3d version and you'd like to ride the rides in a first person veiw, look at RCT3. During the promo is the best time to get it. The sale price is not like a typical GOG sale price, but rather like a reasonable regular price instead of being ridiculously expensive by GOG standards.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is the way to go if it's either/or, as it has a newer engine and updated 2d graphics and all the RCT1 scenarios have been ported to RCT2. If you look in the forums there will be instructions to install them.

If you prefer a 3d version and you'd like to ride the rides in a first person veiw, look at RCT3. During the promo is the best time to get it. The sale price is not like a typical GOG sale price, but rather like a reasonable regular price instead of being ridiculously expensive by GOG standards.
Well I'm not really appealed by the 3D approach they did on RCT3 and so since the second one seems to have all the maps from the previous one I believe that's the way I should go. Thanks rawmilk, +1!
rawmilk905: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is the way to go if it's either/or, as it has a newer engine and updated 2d graphics and all the RCT1 scenarios have been ported to RCT2. If you look in the forums there will be instructions to install them.

Zorder: Well I'm not really appealed by the 3D approach they did on RCT3 and so since the second one seems to have all the maps from the previous one I believe that's the way I should go. Thanks rawmilk, +1!
Keep in mind, it doesn't come with them, you have to install them.
Here is the , as it is posted on [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/rollercoaster_tycoon_series/anyone_know_if_you_can_get_the_rct1_scenarios_in_rct2]this forum page.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Keep in mind, it doesn't come with them, you have to install them, but it is free.
Included or not I can still get my hands on them and manage to get them working so it's fine for me.
If anyone has extra copy of Eador I surely wouldn't mind :D
I would really like a copy of "outcast" from the promo
Post edited March 22, 2013 by cj13810
Post edited March 24, 2013 by keeveek
Would really love Total annihilation commander pack while it's on sale if anyone is willing, thanks!
MoonGoddess: I will gift you Total Annihilation: Commander Pack and Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion x
Thank you very much :)
high rated
HoMM 3 + Blood (4 gift codes):

T7K9-3R2F-VWMC-KXNY (redeemed by te_lanus)

HWXQ-FEVH-DBGP-9Y4A (redeemed by dudetterinazor)

69UK-FWPF-3Q3M-VWLF (redeemed by JouinUP)

KM8U-NVXT-VGBS-CY6U (redeemed by Big_Boss)
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Cadaver747
Thanks,redeemed the last code for Blood :)
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Big_Boss
Cadaver747: 69UK-FWPF-3Q3M-VWLF
Thanks, redeemed this.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by JouinUP
Cadaver747:
I'm not going to take one but thank you very much for your generosity to the community! Have a +1!