It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: :Daikatana
Ki11s0n3: Me I just want a smile
i wanna cry :(.......thought i had that witcher enhance edition but they gave it to someone that posted recently :(

sad panda here lol
Wishlist:

- Daikatana
- Neverwinter Nights 2
- Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
- Planescape Torment.
- Leisure Suit Larry's Greatest Hits and Misses!
- Rayman 3
- Rayman Forever
- Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition.
- The Longest Journey

Thank you so much!
low rated
well...no one has the witcher enhanced edition here i think :(......hope someone would bless me with one :(
Post edited February 07, 2013 by aldz24
Daikatana, please if someone is feeling generous and wants to see John Romero make me his bitch. :P I'm not making fun of John Romero though because he didn't have anything to do with that advertisement according to an interview with him I saw once. I just find the advertisement funny. I played some Daikatana a long time ago and didn't find anything wrong with the game. I would love to play this game again.
I've been trying to get a copy of Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption: Too Many Colons. That, or maybe the second Neverwinter Nights game. Or Retro City Rampage. But I really just want Vampire. I miss that game.

Thanks go out to rawmilk905.
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Decivre
I have cleared my wishlist for the time being with the release of one game. You know the one.

I only ask for John Romero's masterpiece from Ion Storm...

Daikatana
I've had a really shitty day, and I mean really shitty, and I'd appreciate it if someone could gift me Leisure Suit Larry's Greatest Hits and Misses. I'd really appreciate it, I need a good laugh.
7300 posts in this thread...wow! Grats to all you lucky recipients.
Post edited February 07, 2013 by teshra
low rated
:( hope one day...my wishlist of of having the witcher enhance edition would come true :(
Decivre: I've been trying to get a copy of Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption: Too Many Colons. That, or maybe one of the Neverwinter Nights games. Or Retro City Rampage. But I really just want Vampire. I miss that game.
Edit your post.
Stuff I'd like from the promo, in order:

-Anachronox
-Urban Chaos
-Tomb Raider 1+2+3
-Soul Reaver
-Soul Reaver
-Thief 2: The Metal Age
-Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
-Blood Omen 2
-Conflict : Desert Storm

EDIT: Thanks to Ian for Gangsters :)
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Licurg
I spent my videogame money in a PS2 and Final Fantasy X, so I can't take advantage of the Square Enix promo, anyone can gift me Tomb Raider 1+2+3?
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Snowstone
I'd love to have the opportunity to play any of these games (from the current promo):

(EDIT 1: Startopia kindly gifted to me by Ian. Thanks a lot, mate. You're great!) :)

- Startopia

(EDIT 2: A generous giver, who wishes to remain anonymous, kindly gifted me BOTH Thief games. Heartfelt thanks, my good sir!) :)

- Thief 2: The Metal Age
- Thief: Gold

(I already own the third installment -thanks again, JohnnyFox!-, but I'd like to experience Garrett' story from the beginning.)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. :)

(EDIT 3: The members of this Community are awesome! I feel really honored to be a small part of this wonderful group of people.) :)
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Thespian*
A little update on my wishlist:

- Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
- Inquisitor
- Far Cry 2
- Aquanox 2

Thx for reading.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Trid
low rated
It would be cool to be gifted by either of these games....always wanted to try em:

The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Fallout New Vegas