It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
rawmilk905: I was looking at Ghost Master being on sale. I don't need it by any means, plenty on my GOG account to keep me busy, but if you are a fan of it and think I ought to play it, I would not say no to a code you picked up before the sale ended, and I'd be happy to return the favor in future. Also, anyone want a Duke Nukem 3D code from a while back?
Please check PM
My wish from the current GOG promo: Pro Pinball Fantastic Journey!
Ki11s0n3: Right now I mainly have 2 items on my Wishlist
1. Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition so I can play it with a friend
2. Fallout Tactics so I can finish the Trilogy

Thank you in advance to you sexy beasts
rawmilk905: I sent you a Neverwinter Nights code I had left over from the holiday sales. I was going to do a giveaway with it at some point, but going to someone who asks for it is even better, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it. PM me if you want a bunch of links and content recommendations.
Thank you so much for giving me and my bud a chance to play together +1
I would love to try Jagged Alliance 2 ....
high rated
Stooner: I would love to try Jagged Alliance 2 ....
Might just take you up on that drink one day, give me a sec for code.
Stooner: I would love to try Jagged Alliance 2 ....
Dischord: Might just take you up on that drink one day, give me a sec for code.
Yeah, you should!...
It is carnival in a few days, there's no better time for that.... ;p

and, thank you!..
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Yeah, you should!...

and, thank you!..
Should I arise with a bit of gold in my pockets, I'd damned sure feel honored to join you!

Edit: English might be my indigenous language, but I seem to have a few issues with it after I have had a few.
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Dischord
Stooner: Yeah, you should!...

and, thank you!..
Dischord: Should I arise with a bit of gold in my pockets, I'd damned sure feel honored to join you!

Edit: English might be my indigenous language, but I seem to have a few issues with it after I have had a few.
need no gold (well, it helps a little), da hell, doesn't even need clothes to enjoy it... just need to get there! ;p

And I always have issues...
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: need no gold (well, it helps a little), da hell, doesn't even need clothes to enjoy it... just need to get there! ;p

And I always have issues...
Thanks, and issues I have never noticed (with English.)

The purpose of language is to communicate, and I can assure you (and any others who speak this language as a second) that I can understand without much trouble at all, oftentimes better than those who grew up with it all of their life.

It might sound corny, but I appreciate the efforts of those that do, as they can do a much better job with the language that I happen to speak, than I can with theirs.
Dischord:
You are very kind... but I have a lot of issues even with my own language, which, by the way, is hard as hell!...

And my mother being a language teacher, you can imagine just how proud she is of her son... :P

well, of to play a little... ;p
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: You are very kind... but I have a lot of issues even with my own language, which, by the way, is hard as hell!...

And my mother being a language teacher, you can imagine just how proud she is of her son... :P

well, of to play a little... ;p
Just the facts as I see them sir.

Enjoy the game some, and carnival more :-)
Mine: http://www.gog.com/gamecard/balls_of_steel
I just wish I could get Age of Wonders.
My wishlist currently includes;

Lands of Lore 1 + 2
Darklands
La Mulana
Wing Commander 1 + 2

So many games... so little time/cash!
I wish for Etherlords or Etherlords 2.

Thank you!