It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: ...
I can pass on my disc copy of WC3.
I would love to get my hands on a disc version of WING COMMANDER 3 but I'm not planning any trips at the moment. Anyway, thank you very much and +1. ^^
Post edited December 31, 2012 by retro_gamer
Posting my wishlist:
Sim City 2000
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Stonekeep

:)
high rated
retro_gamer: ...
- SPACE QUEST 4+5+6
Check your PM ;)
Happy new year!
Anyone willing to gift me XIII? I would be more than happy to reciprocate with a game of your choice (preferably during the Xmas sale).

Edit: request fulfilled by swordtut. Thanks!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by jackster79
I would very much appreciate any assistance that could be offered in procuring Fallout 2 and/or Fallout Tactics before they run the change of removal...due to the rights going from Interplay to Bethesda. I'd by them myself but my money is all gone on presents.

Thanks in advance
11th hour for me :D
A bump,of course
If anyone has a spare Medal of Honor: Allied Assault or Panzer General 2 from the current GOG bundle, I'd give either of them a good home.
I didn't see sooner XIII will not be available in 2013... Damn, I missed it and my number one GOG game wish is gone... If someone have a spare copy to gift I will be very happy! Thanks for reading :-D
<span class="bold">S2: Silent Storm</span> would be an amazing start of New Year...

or:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post6971
;p
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Stooner
benderz: I didn't see sooner XIII will not be available in 2013... Damn, I missed it and my number one GOG game wish is gone... If someone have a spare copy to gift I will be very happy! Thanks for reading :-D
I might have a spare.
Check your inbox :)
high rated
Iain: My current wishlist if someone feels like gifting :

King's Quest 4+5+6
Enclave
Wing Commander 4
Sanatarium
Check PM
Iain: My current wishlist if someone feels like gifting :

King's Quest 4+5+6
Enclave
Wing Commander 4
Sanatarium
Dischord: Check PM
Thanks for Kings Quest :)
high rated
nicofer1: I would really like to experience Beyond Good and Evil after I've heard so many good things about it. Unfortunately I've already spent my christmas money on other good old games and some Steam Sales, so if you feel generous today I would love to have a late christmas gift :)
Welcome to Gog, Happy New Year, and check pm!
AdamR: I might have a spare.
Check your inbox :)
It's so kind, thank you very much Adam ! Very appreciate, wanted this game so much ! Thanks ! :-)
So, maybe somebody has a spare copy of Warlords Battlecry 3? :D