It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

5 or 6 Interplay games left here:

J9SX-VUZP-633P-U3SH
Post edited January 13, 2013 by stoicsentry
stoicsentry: 5 or 6 Interplay games left here:

J9SX-VUZP-633P-U3SH
Thank you!

I got 4 games out of it but I believe one may still be left. Awesome gift, I won't forget this. =)
stoicsentry: 5 or 6 Interplay games left here:

J9SX-VUZP-633P-U3SH
Tw2Brick: Thank you!

I got 4 games out of it but I believe one may still be left. Awesome gift, I won't forget this. =)
No problem. I had it left over from the Interplay bundle sale. I'm glad someone will have a use for it!

There is indeed 1 game left. If anyone is looking for FALLOUT, use the same code: J9SX-VUZP-633P-U3SH
Post edited January 13, 2013 by stoicsentry
I'd really appreciate if anybody could gift me one of the Commandos games (Preferably 2 or 3) while they're still on sale, I've always wanted to play them!
my wishlist is nothing more of Hotline Miami,Retro City Rampage and King's Bounty:Crossworlds GOTY
PM me
So today I wanted to refresh my experience of Commandos or Commandos 2. To my surprise the CDs I have don't work on 64bit Win7 :(

So I am wondering...would a generous soul provide me with the GoG versions of Commandos Ammo Pack or Commanos 2 + 3?

Thank you in advance :)
Post edited January 14, 2013 by azah_lemur
wishlist:
Avernum: The Complete Saga

wallet is still broken after the holidays,
would be awesome if my wishlist would be granted
Wishlist: Inquisitor!

Moving house soon so everything is packed except my laptop and need a way to take my brain off all the work that is still to be done!!
Post edited January 20, 2013 by saramakos
Hotline Miami would pretty pretty cool :)
Hotline Miami is on promo if anyone's feeling gifty.
my wishlist is nothing more of Hotline Miami,Retro City Rampage and King's Bounty:Crossworlds GOTY
PM me
Not too sure about Hotline Miami but would post it since it is on sale
Post edited January 16, 2013 by Robette
Robette:
Might want to post in the non-GOG thread.. This thread is for GOG games.
Post edited January 16, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: This thread is for GOG games.
True that is, got mixed up.