It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: This thread is for GOG games.
Robette: True that is, got mixed up.
Not a problem. :)
I would love to play Hotline Miami....
Anyone here generous enough to gift me Inquisitor?

The thing is my brother wants it badly because the graphics reminded him of Starcraft 1 and Diablo 2 which he liked alot, but he is nervous of buying it because its an unknown game so anyone willing to gift me?
If anyone has an extra copy of hotline miami I would be grateful. But mainly I wish I could play Age of Wonders.
Wishlist:
-Rayman 3
-Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
-Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
Thanks in advance!
Post edited January 24, 2013 by dovahcore
Post edited January 17, 2013 by DCT
Legend of Grimrock has been on my list for a while and I would love to play it (can be for here on gog or if you have an extra code from the HIB for Steam then that would be awesome as well).

Thank You in advance
Post edited January 18, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
My wishlist:

- ---------------------------

EDIT: 2D thanks to Archetype00 for gifting GUILTY GEAR ISUKA to me. ^^

+1
Post edited January 19, 2013 by retro_gamer
From the promo:

-Hostile Waters
-Realms of the Haunting
I love the Guilty Gear series and with this weekend's promo comes one I haven't been able to play yet.
If anyone wishes to gift me a game from the weekend promo, any one of these will vastly appreciated:

- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Soulbringer
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising

Thank you in advance, random GOG forum browser!
If someone could gift me either Normality or Leisure Suit Larry's Greatest Hits and Misses (or both), I'd be forever grateful. These are two games I've been dying to play. I haven't played a new game in months, I'm so bored!
Realms of the Haunting is very interesting ! Thanks for reading :-)
Post edited January 18, 2013 by benderz
Would love it if some kind soul could fire Leisure Suit Larry's Greatest Hits and Misses my way... was going to buy it but saw I only have $5.99 in my account until payday... which is still a week away and I've got naught to do on my day off tomorrow...
Post edited January 18, 2013 by Bigs
retro_gamer: My wishlist:

- GUILTY GEAR ISUKA
Check your PM. Enjoy.
I'm interested in Realms of the Haunting, after reading an article about it.

Thank you for the consideration.