It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want to be able to play the original Heroes of Might and Magic again after one of my family broke the disc so if anyone is feeling kind... :)
McDon: Want to be able to play the original Heroes of Might and Magic again after one of my family broke the disc so if anyone is feeling kind... :)
Check your PM mate :)
nijuu:
+1's to you and to lain!
I'm not sure I'm supposed to be posting here, excuse me if I'm doing something stupid.

Planescape: Torment

I won't be able to afford it until after the sale is over... damn you CC limit.
PhilAMB029: - Divine Divinity
Check your PMs and enjoy!
Would love to be able to play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 again... sadly my disc is in another country gaah.

Happy New Year all
if someone is feeling generous I would like:
Gabriel Knight 2 or 3
Phantasmagoria

contact me by PM
if someone is feeling generous I would like to try 11th hour.
I've read a piece on Gamesinformer about this game and it looks really interesting.
P1na: Since the sale is practically over, and we pretty much know what is going to be for sale the last couple of days, I was about to finally buy all the games I'm interested and clear out my wishlist. And then I thought, "why not try out the gifting thread first?" I couldn't come up with an answer, so I'll post my wishlist, thank any kind user who gifts me any of them and buy the rest.

- Gangland
- Evil genius
- Battle realms
- Broken Sword 2, still considering the sequels as the 3rd one was below the first two.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan project
- Bloodrayne 2. Maybe the first one too, for the sake of completion.

And that's it. I considered Assassin's creed, but it's absurdly expensive here and I will only get it on a good (better) sale. As for Eador: Genesis, while it sounds interesting if it's not for sale I'll buy it when I feel like playing it, and not before. All the rest of games on GOG, I either have no interest or I already got them.

Edit: got out Serious sam and runaway sequels, as the sequels were not good unless bought together.
Check your PM's mate :)
I saw that Mount and Blade: Warband was on sale for 5 dollars on Steam, and I have always been a fan of the serie. Unfortunately, with the lack of money this month because of christmas I cannot spend anymore on it.

I have no idea when the sale is over, and I would appreciate if someone could gift me it, it would make my world.
P1na: Since the sale is practically over, and we pretty much know what is going to be for sale the last couple of days, I was about to finally buy all the games I'm interested and clear out my wishlist. And then I thought, "why not try out the gifting thread first?" I couldn't come up with an answer, so I'll post my wishlist, thank any kind user who gifts me any of them and buy the rest.

- Gangland
- Evil genius
- Battle realms
- Broken Sword 2, still considering the sequels as the 3rd one was below the first two.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan project
- Bloodrayne 2. Maybe the first one too, for the sake of completion.

And that's it. I considered Assassin's creed, but it's absurdly expensive here and I will only get it on a good (better) sale. As for Eador: Genesis, while it sounds interesting if it's not for sale I'll buy it when I feel like playing it, and not before. All the rest of games on GOG, I either have no interest or I already got them.

Edit: got out Serious sam and runaway sequels, as the sequels were not good unless bought together.
Iain: Check your PM's mate :)
Thanks for gangland!
My wish list:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Sanitarium
Shadow Warrior Complete
XIII

Thanks for reading.
Woranem: snip
This thread is for GOG games only. We have a NON-GOG Gifting thread for what you want:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
McDon: Want to be able to play the original Heroes of Might and Magic again after one of my family broke the disc so if anyone is feeling kind... :)
nijuu: Check your PM mate :)
thanks very much :) Hope you have a happy new year, you deserve it.
Thanks to P1na for "Star Control 1+2"!
Post edited December 31, 2012 by adambiser