It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, what a promo! Anyway, these are the games I wished for... :)

[RPG]
- Inquisitor
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
- The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings
- Might and Magic® 6-pack: Limited Edition
- Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor™
- Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
- Might and Magic® 9
- Lands of Lore 1+2
- Lands of Lore 3
- Betrayal at Krondor Pack
- Return to Krondor
- Divine Divinity
- Beyond Divinity
- Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
- Heroes of Might and Magic®
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold Edition
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
- Crusaders of Might and Magic
- Sacred Gold
- Legend of Grimrock
- Torchlight
- Trine
- Geneforge 1-5

[Adventures]
- Broken Sword 2: Remastered + The Original Game
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
- A New Beginning - Final Cut
- Miasmata
- King's Quest 1+2+3
- King's Quest 4+5+6
- King's Quest 7+8
- Space Quest 1+2+3
- Space Quest 4+5+6
- Police Quest 1+2+3+4
- Primordia
- Resonance
- Gemini Rue
- Blackwell Bundle
- Tex Murphy 1+2
- Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon
- Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive
- Tex Murphy: Overseer
- Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Normality
- Journey to the Center of the Earth

[Others]
- MDK
- MDK 2
- In Cold Blood
- Retro City Rampage
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
- Blake Stone: Planet Strike
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Prince of Persia
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- La Mulana
- To The Moon
- Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
- Advent Rising
- Wing Commander: Privateer
- Wing Commander 1+2
- Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
- Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom
- Magic Carpet
Would have an extra merry christmas if any is willing to gift me Total Annihilation: Commander Pack and/or Spycraft: The Great Game, thanks
rawmilk905: If anyone wants to pick up a gift code for the City Builder Bundle and hang onto it until Friday, I will trade any games of your choice up to $14 for it. (Bundle is $10.94, so I'm giving about $3.00 wiggle room for anyone willing to go to the bother of holding a code for a couple days.
I'll do it for $15 in GOG games. Just to be sure, you want every game in the bundle! Reply to this or PM to sort out the details.
rawmilk905: If anyone wants to pick up a gift code for the City Builder Bundle and hang onto it until Friday, I will trade any games of your choice up to $14 for it. (Bundle is $10.94, so I'm giving about $3.00 wiggle room for anyone willing to go to the bother of holding a code for a couple days.
joek0: I'll do it for $15 in GOG games. Just to be sure, you want every game in the bundle! Reply to this or PM to sort out the details.
Yep, I want the bundle but I'm not paid until Friday, $15 is a reasonable max, the bundle is $10.94.
would anyone be willing to be super awesome and help me out with a heroes of might and magic 3? wink wink nudge nudge :)
wishlist:
Wing Commander 1+2
Beyond Good and Evil
Medal of Honor
SimCity 2000
Bioforge
Arma 2(I really want to play DayZ)
Chronicles of Riddick
Alan Wake

contact me by PM
Post edited December 21, 2012 by retro_gamer
If you're feeling generous, The Devils Playhouse is currently on sale here and
i'm out of money.
joek0: I'll do it for $15 in GOG games. Just to be sure, you want every game in the bundle! Reply to this or PM to sort out the details.
rawmilk905: Yep, I want the bundle but I'm not paid until Friday, $15 is a reasonable max, the bundle is $10.94.
I PMed you the details!
Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventure is looking very nice, if someone's feeling generous...
There are plenty of bundles that I need to buy the whole thing to get the 75% discount. I already have some of those in other places, is there someway for me to get just a few of the games and gift the rest? Or make a gift order and redeem just the ones I want and someone else redeem the ones I didn't?

I was hoping there was a way, I just got capsized and didn't have to, I wanted to gift that one.
Probably not a good time to post a wishlist on here since it seems like everyone is but I guess I will anyway.

Etherlords
Screamer 2
Pinball Gold Pack
Fallout Tactics

Thanks and Happy Holidays everybody!

Edited because I can't spell ether :)
Post edited December 19, 2012 by CowboyBebop
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Been after Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and Haegmonia Gold edition for a while now and have just seen the "Santa in Space" (http://www.gog.com/promo/santa_in_space) deal today, but don't have the dosh so if anyone gets it and ends up with a spare key for either I'd really quite appreciate it!
Just a small advertisement:

I've just received ten more codes for Defender's Quest from the developer. So there will be eleven winners (one gift is already redeemed) so the chances to win the game are much higher then before. Sign in:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/defenders_quest_penance_giveaway