It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpiderFromMars: I will be happier having Battle Realms... thanks :)
Guess you might be; Merry Christmas, check PM.
Far Cry 2 or Arma 2 will make me very happy for christmas because of my love for Realistic, Tacitical Shooters.

However could my PC handle both, My PC can handle Battlefield 3 and Witcher 2 max so it can?
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Elmofongo
Tw2Brick: My birthday is the 28th, so soon after Christmas. Homm 3 Complete is on sale.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/heroes_of_might_and_magic_3_complete_edition

I would be grateful to own this masterpiece.

Thanks and Happy gaming! =)
Please check PM, have a great holiday!

Elmofongo: Far Cry 2 or Arma 2 will make me very happy for christmas because of my love for Realistic, Tacitical Shooters.

However could my PC handle both, My PC can handle Battlefield 3 and Witcher 2 max so it can?
Check Pm, best for the holidays!
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Dischord
Thank you Dischord! I will always remember your generosity. =)
All I want for Christmas this year is The Witcher, I can't get it myself because I don't have a credit card :(
JogsterXL: All I want for Christmas this year is The Witcher, I can't get it myself because I don't have a credit card :(
I don't have a credit card either, but I do have a code. Check your PM, and if you can avoid credit, do so :-)

Merry Christmas!
JogsterXL: All I want for Christmas this year is The Witcher, I can't get it myself because I don't have a credit card :(
Dischord: I don't have a credit card either, but I do have a code. Check your PM, and if you can avoid credit, do so :-)

Merry Christmas!
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! A big +1 for you, and have a very Merry Christmas.

I was brought up and taught to never get a credit card and if at all possible avoid credit. Its times like these I wish I had one (with all the sales going on here and Steam and such,) but thanks to generous people like you, I remain credit free. Thank You!
Dischord: I don't have a credit card either, but I do have a code. Check your PM, and if you can avoid credit, do so :-)

Merry Christmas!
JogsterXL: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! A big +1 for you, and have a very Merry Christmas.

I was brought up and taught to never get a credit card and if at all possible avoid credit. Its times like these I wish I had one (with all the sales going on here and Steam and such,) but thanks to generous people like you, I remain credit free. Thank You!
You are welcome, and those squawking about credit are correct.

You will make "x" dollars in your life, and you will have "x" dollars to spend.

If you use credit, you will still make "x" dollars in your life, but have "(x-(what you borrowed+interest+fees))" to spend.

Enjoy :-)
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Dischord
If anyone is feeling generous, what I'd really like to win here in GOG is one of these games: Another World (Out of this World), Guilty Gear X2 # Reload or Little Big Adventure. The first 2 are among my all-time favorites, and the last one seems the type of game I'd enjoy playing.

Thanks and Happy Holiday to everyone!
I thought I would try to compile my wishlist leading up to Christmas, in case anyone is in a giving mood or has a spare code.

The 7th Guest
Shadow Warrior
Realms of the Haunting
The Last Express
The Longest Journey
Primordia
Resonance

Thanks to all who make this thread and community special! :)
Post edited December 23, 2012 by mondo84
Whoever needs descent 1+2 and redneck rampage i have gift codes.
Th3R3n3gad3: Whoever needs descent 1+2 and redneck rampage i have gift codes.
I would love to get the extra Descent 1+2 key from you if you still have it ^^
Th3R3n3gad3: Whoever needs descent 1+2 and redneck rampage i have gift codes.
I'll take Redneck Rampage, Thanks!
how do i gift?
Th3R3n3gad3: how do i gift?
Can't you just PM the gift codes? I'm not sure how to gift, but just a thought.