It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone has a key gift for any of those:

Capsized
Carmageddon Max Pack
La Mulana
Stacking

I'll be happy taking or trading them.. :)
I could trade from those already fullfilled bundles:

Bullfrog Favourites
Cyberpunk & Steampunk Bundle
Ultima Series
Post edited December 19, 2012 by SpiderFromMars
If anyone wants to pick up a gift code for the City Builder Bundle and hang onto it until Friday, I will trade any games of your choice up to $14 for it. (Bundle is $10.94, so I'm giving about $3.00 wiggle room for anyone willing to go to the bother of holding a code for a couple days.
adambiser: Would love the two Space Quest bundles if someone can get them at 75% off.

If anyone cares to send a gift, I would be very grateful.

I'm also willing to trade if by chance I have something that looks interesting to you.

Thanks!
I can get all the Space Quest games at 75% off. I will trade for up to $6 of GOG games during the holiday sale.

rawmilk905: If anyone wants to pick up a gift code for the City Builder Bundle and hang onto it until Friday, I will trade any games of your choice up to $14 for it. (Bundle is $10.94, so I'm giving about $3.00 wiggle room for anyone willing to go to the bother of holding a code for a couple days.
I will consider this deal after I sort out my budget and all of today's promo. You may want to change your offer to $15 as all games are usually $3 of $5 on GOG during the Holiday Sale.

I can get all the Space Quest games for 75% off. I will trade for up to $6 of GOG games durring the Holiday Sale.
Post edited December 19, 2012 by joek0
I really want Ultima series
I never played this RPSs (only the free Ultima IV but it is too hard for me, very old-style game) but I want to try Ultima VIII and IX
triock: Spare Anachronox anyone? Thank you.
Sorry to derail the thread, but I see a lot of people asking for spare games from the bundles, which has me confused, because when I own some games in a bundle and buy (complete) the bundle, I only pay for and get those games that I did not own before, so there are no "spares". Am I missing something?
Post edited December 19, 2012 by K_1269
K_1269: Sorry to derail the thread, but I see a lot of people asking for spare games from the bundles, which has me confused, because when I own some games in a bundle and buy (complete) the bundle, I only pay for and get those games that I did not own before, so there are no "spares". Am I missing something?
Works the same as always. Buy the games you want for yourself, and add a spare key to the order for gifting. "Spare" is used mostly as a word, not that you'll get spare games with your order.
triock: Spare Anachronox anyone? Thank you.
K_1269: Sorry to derail the thread, but I see a lot of people asking for spare games from the bundles, which has me confused, because when I own some games in a bundle and buy (complete) the bundle, I only pay for and get those games that I did not own before, so there are no "spares". Am I missing something?
Well, TBH I don't know how it works, so when see others asking for this, I just do the same. :D I though, that if you have already Anachronox a decided to buy bundle, that you get another copy of it, but apparently this is not the case.
triock: Well, TBH I don't know how it works, so when see others asking for this, I just do the same. :D I though, that if you have already Anachronox a decided to buy bundle, that you get another copy of it, but apparently this is not the case.
If you own Anachronox (for example), you could choose the "Gift whole bundle" option which includes all the games.
You redeem the gift code yourself.
Because you already own Anachronox, it will stay on the code to be passed on.
JMich: Works the same as always. Buy the games you want for yourself, and add a spare key to the order for gifting. "Spare" is used mostly as a word, not that you'll get spare games with your order.
So basically it's the same as buying the game later on it's own, thanks for clearing that up JMich! +1

[Edit] @triock; Don't worry about it, there seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to these bundledeals for many of us ;)
Post edited December 19, 2012 by K_1269
If you own the whole bundle already, you can by individual games from that same bundle for 75% off.
triock: Well, TBH I don't know how it works, so when see others asking for this, I just do the same. :D I though, that if you have already Anachronox a decided to buy bundle, that you get another copy of it, but apparently this is not the case.
Rodzaju: If you own Anachronox (for example), you could choose the "Gift whole bundle" option which includes all the games.
You redeem the gift code yourself.
Because you already own Anachronox, it will stay on the code to be passed on.
So it seems I was right, that's the answer I was hoping for. Thank you. ;)
joek0:
I'll have to think about it. I do recognize that that's a better deal than for what I can get them myself, it's just that I have a limited budget for games.

As an idea, here are the bundles I can get at 75% off (any game unless specified).
Would any of those help you get games at 75% off without having to grab the whole bundle?

http://www.gog.com/promo/might_and_magic_madness
http://www.gog.com/promo/city_builder_s_special
http://www.gog.com/promo/bullfrog_favourites

http://www.gog.com/promo/santa_snapped - POSTAL 2 Complete only
http://www.gog.com/promo/cyberpunk___steampunk_bundle - Deus Ex 2: Invisible War only
http://www.gog.com/promo/scandinavian_games - Trine only
Well, my wishlist from this big End of the World promo is only these two games:

· Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
· Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Thanks!
In case people don't know, if you own the whole bundle already, you can still buy individual games from that same bundles as gifts for %75 off. This is good for trading purposes.

I already own everything from 3 of today's bundle. I have all the games form the Sierra, Belated Halloween, and Cyberpunk & Steampunk Bundle. If you are interested in a single game in any of these bundles, PM me so we can make a trade.

I would really like to get these at 75% off.
Gianna Sisters
Ultima 1-3
Ultima 4-6
Syndicate
Post edited December 19, 2012 by joek0
I'm relatively new on this forum but not on gog. Here's my wishlist if anyone has a spare copy lying around.

Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Arx Fatalis
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
The Longest Journey
Syberia
Syberia 2

I'm very interested in HoMM 2, 3 and 5 from the Might & Magic Madness bundle so if anyone can buy them at 75% off I could either send you the money by Paypal ($10 total) or buy you some other games worth $10 from gog. Let me know.
Post edited December 19, 2012 by tranceland