It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My promo wishlist :

S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
Etherlords

Thank you .
Etherlords have interested me but my budget for games is busted for this month, would some kind soul please help me out!?
Stuff I'd like from the promo:

-Star Wolves
-Fantasy Wars
-Any of the UFO games

EDIT: Also, the game I want most right now is Warlords Battlecry 2 but that's not on sale, sadly...
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Licurg
I'd like to get Etherlords but am just so short of funds. Truthfully, this is a tough period in my life.

Have a great day!
high rated
Tw2Brick: I'd like to get Etherlords but am just so short of funds. Truthfully, this is a tough period in my life.

Have a great day!
Done
Tw2Brick: I'd like to get Etherlords but am just so short of funds. Truthfully, this is a tough period in my life.

Have a great day!
rawmilk905: Done
I am truely blessed to have such friends. I am grateful and will not forget this kindness. Thanks!
high rated
Licurg: Stuff I'd like from the promo:

-Star Wolves ...
Check your PM.
Enjoy :)
This really works? I would like bloodrayne 2 finally.
Wouldn't say no for Fantasy Wars :P (Currently on promo).

Thank you.
Nevermind
Post edited November 18, 2012 by benderz
Well, there's two games I really want in the current promo. They are:

Etherlords
Star Wolves

I would love to play these. If anyone could gift me either of those, I would be extremely grateful and I always pay any gifts I get forward when I'm able. :)
Licurg: Stuff I'd like from the promo:

-Star Wolves ...
K_1269: Check your PM.
Enjoy :)
I will :D
Shadow Warrior for me!
Etherlords is on sale for the weekend promo. How does this stand against MtG 2012? I used to play that game on steam and I loved it before I completely converted to GOG.

Thespian*: Second attempt: I'm late, but I wish you had a really great Happy Birthday, CowboyBebop! Hope you're better now?

Also, please read the three posts above for some laughs! :D
Yeah I feel okay now. I wasn't sick it was just a rainy day with one problem after the other. By the time I got back home I just felt like going to bed. Thanks for the well wishes and the laughs :)
lukew: Well, there's two games I really want in the current promo. They are:

Etherlords
Star Wolves

I would love to play these. If anyone could gift me either of those, I would be extremely grateful and I always pay any gifts I get forward when I'm able. :)
Just check your PM and enjoy Etherlords!