It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gortvux:
Did you reply to my post?
gortvux:
Licurg: Did you reply to my post?
yeah forgot i had already gotten Realms of Arkania 3 from the download speed test thingy.
Dear Gracious GoG Satan, i mean Santa,

all i want for the Winter Solstice/Xmas is:

La Mulana
Sanitarium
Anachronox
Space Colony HD
FTL: Faster Than Light
Primordia
Kings Bounty: The Legend

i have extra DOTA 2 keys to offer
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love Carmageddon that's 4 bucks right now on the Gem promo

Thank you very much!
Carmageddon would be greatly appreciated at the minute if someone is feeling generous

Ditto for Carmageddeon if anyone is feeling generous. :) Thanks in advance.
Double ditto for Carmageddon if anyone's feeling generous. Thanks!
I would appreciate: Wing Commander 1+2 Etherlords Post Mortem Megarace1+2 Haegemonia:Gold Carmageddon Contact me by PM
Updated my shortlist:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post6377
Could someone please gift me Shadow Warrior? I've wanted to play it for years! I'd be so grateful! :3
My birthday wishlist .

Deponia
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout + Harvey's New Eyes
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The
If anyone feels generous:

Wishlisted on promo:
Carmageddon Max Pack
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd kill for Miasmata. Found it on Greenlight a while back and have been waiting for it ever since.
Post edited November 28, 2012 by johnki
I would really like to play this new game Miasmata, but maybe I should start with Robinson's Requiem.
So that is the game that I currently wish to be gifted by someone who will have my gratitude.

Thank you!
Madmate: I would really like to play this new game Miasmata, but maybe I should start with Robinson's Requiem.
So that is the game that I currently wish to be gifted by someone who will have my gratitude.

Thank you!
Robinson's Requiem is on GOG? Wow...I didn't know that. Good game, hard. A lot of trial and error ;p