It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd really appreciate a copy of Shadow Warrior! You'd really make my day. I've been wanting to play it for a really long time!
Post edited November 27, 2012 by pugsarecool
high rated
Slyk: Thank you generous soul.

My request will be Icewind Dale (since, sadly, I lost CD-s for it :-( ).
Please check PM

Dischord: Please check PM
thank you for being so generous Dischord +1 :)
I would appreciate:
Wing Commander 1+2
Etherlords
Post Mortem
Megarace1+2
Haegemonia:Gold
Contact me by PM
I would love a copy of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD on GOG, if anyone is feeling particularly generous. I've been having trouble getting Steam to download games lately for some weird reason. :( Either way, I hope everyone is having a great day. :)
Post edited November 27, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
+1

Dischord: Please check PM
Last minute wish...
"I would love to rob some riches and give to the poor..." ;p
Could someone gift me the Geneforge collection? I have no way of buying anything online at the moment, and I played the demos to death when I was a kid.
Post edited November 27, 2012 by ggf162
ggf162: Could someone gift me the Geneforge collection? I have no way of buying anything online at the moment, and I played the demos to death when I was a kid.

You can gift it to my email at jhscooby(at)gmail(dot)com
Remove the email mate or you going to be flooded with spam in that email eventually. If someone desires to gift you the game he/she can contact you by PM, so there's no need to risk you email address viability :)
Cheers.
Posted in non GOG gifting thread but will put it in here also, I am wishing for Street Fighter 4 before the Steam sale ends in an hour or so, its on the flash sale.

ggf162: Could someone gift me the Geneforge collection? I have no way of buying anything online at the moment, and I played the demos to death when I was a kid.

You can gift it to my email at removed
Zangtesu: Remove the email mate or you going to be flooded with spam in that email eventually. If someone desires to gift you the game he/she can contact you by PM, so there's no need to risk you email address viability :)
Cheers.
I think you should also edit your post and delete the email address. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense, does it? ;)
Dear Santy, all i want for 27th of November is Edna & Harvey here on GOG.
Haven't posted here in a while:

-Gothic 2
-Heroes of Might and Magic 2
-Imperial Glory
-Warlords Battlecry 2
-Alpha Centauri
-Carmageddon Max Pack, currently on sale

Also, if anyone wants Realms of Arkania 3, ask and you shall receive.
Post edited November 28, 2012 by Licurg
Post edited November 27, 2012 by gortvux
Fix'd.