It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kybor486: I have a key to divine divinity and beyond divinity will give the key to get both games for stronghold hd you can pm me or send me a message.
Check your PM, I've sent you the code for Stronghold HD. Keep your Divinity codes though - I already have those games and wanted to give (not trade) Stronghold to somebody.
if anyone's feeling generous....I'd really appreciate:

Wing Commander 1+2
Lands of Lore 1+2
Starflight 1+2

And get into either one of these series, you have my word that I will play through them (can even provide you with screenshots if you want)

Thank you very much!
Promo update:

Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD
Alpha Centauri
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
My wishlist:
Wing Commander 1+2
Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Divinity 2
Legend of Grimrock
Fallout Tactics
Fallout 2

I'd be extremely thankful if anyone could gift me one of these games ^_^
OMG an amazing promo. I feel I have to ask for these as I really don't want to miss them being on promo. I really, really want:

Any of the Wing Commander games

I have very fond memories of playing the first Wing Commander with my dad on his Amiga when i was a young child. I even cried at the 21-gun salute cutscene when your character died lol. I played the later ones on the PS1 and loved them aswell, with the live action cutscenes, I was fascinated. I would love to play them again. I will jump for joy if anyone gifted me any of these. :)
Now my Paypal is completely depleted. If any one is feeling extra generous, I will love to have Lands of Lore 3. Other interested games will be Dungeon Keeper series, Crusader series, and Syndicate. Thanks :)
I am still waiting for my paycheck to come. I would love these games.

Dangerous Dave
Hotline Miami
Crusader No Regret
Syndecate
Update: My mistake. Please ignore me.
Post edited November 02, 2012 by da187jimmbones
Would deeply appreciate wing commander 4 if anyone has it to spare, thanks.
da187jimmbones: Does anyone have a steam key for Portal by any chance?
This is for GOG games only. We have a Non-GOG gifting thread, ask for that there.
Lots of wishlisted games in the sale. If anyone has extras or feels mighty generous, I'd be honored and grateful! In no particular order:

- Alpha Centauri
- Syndicate
- Crusader: No Remorse
- Crusader: No Regret
- Lands of Lore 3
- Dungeon Keeper 1 or 2

Thanks as always.
Post edited December 25, 2012 by mondo84
Probably didn't have to bother to edit this, but I'm good now.

Thanks for looking! :)
Post edited November 05, 2012 by Ric1987
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
My wishlist for this weekend is:

WING COMMANDER™ 1+2
WING COMMANDER™ 3 HEART OF THE TIGER™
WING COMMANDER™ 4: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
WING COMMANDER ®: PRIVATEER ™

I spent all my money on Ultima's and Lands of Lore's so if any kind soul would gift me any Wing Commanders I would be very grateful!!!

Thank you for reading!!!
Post edited November 02, 2012 by Madmate
If someone feeling generous, I would love to play Starflight™ 1+2.

Thank you for reading! :)