It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: I have a code for this, but it is coupled with "Conquest of the New World"... does that make a difference?
Since i already own Conquest of the New World i can only redeem Evolva from the code . You can also give away the code to someone who already own Evolva but don't own Conquest of the New World .
adambiser: I have a code for this, but it is coupled with "Conquest of the New World"... does that make a difference?
ne_zavarj: Since i already own Conquest of the New World i can only redeem Evolva from the code . You can also give away the code to someone who already own Evolva but don't own Conquest of the New World .
That's what I wanted to check. Either 1) You had it or 2) You didn't have it, but didn't mind getting it, too.

Check PM.
ISC: I still have a gift code of Divine Divinity for anyone who missed the promo.

Anyone interested?
I am most definitely interested.
Reposting while the promo is still on:

If anyone has a spare Redneck Rampage code from the Interplay promo, I would be extremely grateful for it. I'd love to play that game again. :)
ISC: I still have a gift code of Divine Divinity for anyone who missed the promo.

Anyone interested?
einstein95: I am most definitely interested.
Sorry but someone was faster :(
I may be selfish, but I just want to ask one more time before the promo ends, so here it goes.

I have really looked forward to see Theme Hospital in a promo. Now that it's on one, I can't buy it (blame it one the Interplay -promo). So if anyone's feeling generous and willing to grant this theme/tycoon/sandbox-loving (TTD & RRT for the last 10+ years) gamer's dream, I would be most happy. Thank for listening, good night.
adambiser: That's what I wanted to check. Either 1) You had it or 2) You didn't have it, but didn't mind getting it, too.

Check PM.
Thank you for Evolva .

" Any games that are part of this gift will remain unredeemed in this gift code--so you or the sender can gift them along to someone else! "
Deponia (1 or both) :P
If anyone is feeling really, really generous, I've been waiting for Incredipede for a long time (it looks ingenious), but I am beyond broke and really can't afford it right now.
nm
Post edited October 26, 2012 by Whitewraith
The only thing I want from the promo is Enclave.

EDIT: And I just got it :D Thanks Ian!
Post edited October 26, 2012 by Licurg
If someone wants to gift me Riddick from the weekend promo.. im a little broke until next month to be able to pay it right now.. Thanks
Post edited October 26, 2012 by SpiderFromMars
Oh, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is finally on sale and I can't afford it!

I would gladly trade all the games I currently have in my classifieds post for it, I've wanted to play it for ages now (ever since I finished The Longest Journey).

Here are the games I have, in case somebody wants to take pity on me:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post3682

Update: Thank you so much, Starmaker! I didn't expect to get such a quick response, or a response at all :D. I am really, really overjoyed right now n_n.
Post edited October 26, 2012 by shadowmirage
My wishlist (in most wanted order ^^)

- Carmageddon
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - War Chest

I would love to get some of the Interplay games from promo before they dissapear from gog (have all tier 1 games), the one I want the most are: Lionheart, Earthworm Jim 1 + 2, Freespace 2, Giants: CK. If some1 have a leftover key for any of them, I will be happy to give them good home.
Here's my list of most wanted games:

Freespace
Freespace 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Dreamfall
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

Thanks!