It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
johnki: Would love Mutant Mudds, Rayman 3, Simon The Sorceror and/or Worms 2 from the current sale if anyone's feeling generous.

Or, if someone's feeling really generous, I'd love Hotline Miami for the Halloween spirit of dressing up in ridiculous masks. :P
I sent Mutant Mudds, so if anyone else wants to respond to this request, choose from the other games listed.
Will anyone be kind enough to get me one of these games?

Defenders Quest
Worms 2
Post edited November 01, 2012 by NightK
Post edited November 01, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I would like the following games from a generous gifter.

PID
Incredipede

If you are willing and able, I would greatly aprreciate it. PM me if you are able.

Thanks in advance.
If anyone has leftovers from Interplay bundle that includes
Lionheart
and can gift it to me I would be very very grateful!!

Thank you for reading!
Well, another day another game (or 3) I want on GOG and the lack of monies to buy them. I really want:

Defender's Quest
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD

If I get gifted any of these, I will do a giveaway for King of Dragon Pass and/or Staropia as soon as I'm able (probably sometime next week).

Note, I want King of Dragon Pass and Startopia myself (wanting for quite awhile now). But I still won't buy them for myself, I'll do the giveaway instead. :)
rawmilk905: I sent Mutant Mudds, so if anyone else wants to respond to this request, choose from the other games listed.
Thanks! :)
johnki: Would love Mutant Mudds, Rayman 3, Simon The Sorceror and/or Worms 2 from the current sale if anyone's feeling generous.

Or, if someone's feeling really generous, I'd love Hotline Miami for the Halloween spirit of dressing up in ridiculous masks. :P
rawmilk905: I sent Mutant Mudds, so if anyone else wants to respond to this request, choose from the other games listed.
Worms 2 please! :P

Simon the sorceror would be cool.
I would love Rayman 3. Thanks!

uh, I'm not sure what I'm doing and think people are just getting insane, but..
Hotline Miami, maybe?
Post edited November 01, 2012 by Stooner
Post edited November 01, 2012 by rawmilk905
NightK: Worms 2 please! :P
rawmilk905: I was just trying to prevent someone else from sending the game I'd already sent.
Bah, sorry about the misunderstanding!
lukew: Well, another day another game (or 3) I want on GOG and the lack of monies to buy them. I really want:

Defender's Quest
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD

If I get gifted any of these, I will do a giveaway for King of Dragon Pass and/or Staropia as soon as I'm able (probably sometime next week).

Note, I want King of Dragon Pass and Startopia myself (wanting for quite awhile now). But I still won't buy them for myself, I'll do the giveaway instead. :)
Those HD Strongholds are just updates with support for multiple resolutions.
Anyone who had the games before can redownload.
If anyone has a leftover code from the Divinity Divine bundle or Interplay bundle for any of the following games:
Beyond Divinity
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
MDK 2
MDK
Freespace + Expansion
Castles + Castles 2

Thank you