It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My current Wishlisted games are the Fallout series of games.

If anyone feels generous just PM me
Thunderstone: If anyone has a spare code for Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, or Sacrifice I'm interested.

Thank you
NightK: Check your PM, sorry for Sacrifice but do you have giants? It's in the code also, if not enjoy because it has an hilarious single player campaign.

Want right now:
Creatures Exodus
Creatures The Albian Years
Worms 1
Worms 2
Defenders Quest

Any of these would be great!
ty and I already have the first Fallout from that so feel free to use anybody ^ ^
JA5V-9FGB-AE66-MXCF
NightK: Check your PM, sorry for Sacrifice but do you have giants? It's in the code also, if not enjoy because it has an hilarious single player campaign.

Want right now:
Creatures Exodus
Creatures The Albian Years
Worms 1
Worms 2
Defenders Quest

Any of these would be great!
Thunderstone: ty and I already have the first Fallout from that so feel free to use anybody ^ ^
JA5V-9FGB-AE66-MXCF
And if you have some friends for LAN play, Giants with Multiple kabuto mod is very very fun.
Thunderstone: ty and I already have the first Fallout from that so feel free to use anybody ^ ^
JA5V-9FGB-AE66-MXCF
NightK: And if you have some friends for LAN play, Giants with Multiple kabuto mod is very very fun.
Got Fallout, thanks NightK.
Anyone have any of these leftover on a code from the Interplay sale? Thanks!

Castles + Castles 2
Descent + Descent 2
Descent 3 + Expansion
Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Fallout Tactics
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Messiah
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Post edited October 31, 2012 by adambiser
Got $3 you don't want? The Gobliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins will thank you (me too)! :-)
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
LJL3-HDGZ-3FPS-FAUK

help yourself

if anyone has any of the following, I'd be forever grateful:
Descent 3
Freespace
Die by the Sword
love to have rayman forever
PM me if any one has a code.
Lateksi: JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
LJL3-HDGZ-3FPS-FAUK

help yourself

if anyone has any of the following, I'd be forever grateful:
Descent 3
Freespace
Die by the Sword
Thank you very much.

Just sorry that I can't help with your list.
high rated
Ian: Can I please request, if anyone is feeling gifty - Vampire the Masuerade Redemption. Thanks for reading.
Happy Halloween Ian!
Enjoy :)
Ian: Can I please request, if anyone is feeling gifty - Vampire the Masuerade Redemption. Thanks for reading.
K_1269: Happy Halloween Ian!
I'm glad someone gave to Ian... he's great guy and contributes so much to the community in both gifts of games, and gifts of presence. +1 for doing what I wanted to do but am short on cash to do.

I'm interested in (but please, don't spend money on me- only gift if you have a spare sitting around)

King's Quest 3-5
King's Quest 7 & 8
Kindom: The Far Reaches
Creatures (Any of them. They've been intriguing and I've wanted to try)
Defender's Quest
Deponia 1 & 2
Simon the Sorcerer 1&2
Crusader: No Regret
Crusader: No Remorse
Police Quest 1-4
Mechinarium
PID

Thanks for being such a great community! I'm hoping to give back soon!
Thanks for your generosity, K_1269! Ian gifted me VTM:R a couple of weeks ago. Now, if only I could give away something to you, we could close the circle. ;)
If anybody could make my Halloween, any of the following would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hotline Miami (Really want this!)
Dangerous Dave 3 pack (Really want this!)
Phantasmagoria
Realms of the Haunting
Waxworks
Personal Nightmare
Post edited October 31, 2012 by pugsarecool
Thank you so much K_1269, you are very very kind +1 :)
Would love Mutant Mudds, Rayman 3, Simon The Sorceror and/or Worms 2 from the current sale if anyone's feeling generous.

Or, if someone's feeling really generous, I'd love Hotline Miami for the Halloween spirit of dressing up in ridiculous masks. :P
Post edited October 31, 2012 by johnki