It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone would be so kind, I would like Machinarium. Thanks :D
I am not sure if i ever played Blood Omen 2 but I would love to
I know Inquisitor isn't cheap but that's why I'm asking for it, I can't afford it myself but somebody has to burn all those heretics, right?:) PM me if you're feeling generous. I can give a Greenman Gaming account with some games I have from various promos.
Well I lost my Far Cry 2,
And I can't seem to retrieve it,
I don't care if the caravans blew,
It is fun, you'd better believe it.
My wishlisht
The Whispered World <- I would love to trade my Mass Effect 2 retail key for it
I would love to have any of the Heroes of Might and Magic games. I have a Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands for Steam that I could trade.

Thanks.
If anybody is feeling nice, it'd really make me happy if you could gift me one of these games please.

ARMA Cold War Assault
Cannon Fodder
Crusader: No Remorse
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Police Quest: SWAT 1+2
Postal 1
Rayman 2
Rayman Forever
Thief 2
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Unreal Gold
Worms United
Worms 2

Thanks in advance.
If someone can spare a few bucks for Botanicula, I would be forever grateful.
Any Wadjet Eye games would be nice, either RESONANCE, GEMINI RUE or BLACKWELL BUNDLE. B-)
My short wishlist

- Fallout 2
- Septerra Core
Can anybody help me find out what the fuck it is about this King of Dragon Pass thing?
Well, wife has spent last of money we have till next week and I am after Urban Chaos if someone is in a gifting mood
Licurg: Can anybody help me find out what the fuck it is about this King of Dragon Pass thing?
Makes me think I REALLY need to try that game.
Also... Sacrifice.
Licurg: Can anybody help me find out what the fuck it is about this King of Dragon Pass thing?
TheSupremeForce: Makes me think I REALLY need to try that game.
Also... Sacrifice.
You MUST get Sacrifice first.
TheSupremeForce: Makes me think I REALLY need to try that game.
Also... Sacrifice.
Licurg: You MUST get King of Dragon Pass first.
Run awaaay!