It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: If anybody has a spare Neverwinter Nights code, I'll make sure to give it a good home.
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Licurg: If anybody has a spare Neverwinter Nights code, I'll make sure to give it a good home.
K_1269: Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Oh, I will :P
I just added Prince of Persia to my wishlist.
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/prince_of_persia/

For those who like me and want to give me something: this will be a nice gift for me.

For those who do not like me, and hate the game, and want to punish me: give me this game.

A win-win solution, don't you think?

:-D
Remember playing KKND at my brothers friend home. Would like to try the game again after so many years later if anyone is feeling generous... :P

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/krush_kill_n_destroy_xtreme

Only remember it being a somewhat C & C clone. But stil enjoyable. ^^
Post edited September 19, 2012 by supersabre
Some people put some long list without any reason why, can't blame them for trying. I'll just ask patience and understanding also Legacy of Kain: blood omen 2 or Defiance would suffice.
To the Moon,on sale now (it's the same request of the other time) :P
Antimateria: Some people put some long list without any reason why, can't blame them for trying.
In my case : I'm still broke . ( I have to choose between paying my bills or buying games . )
With To The Moon as the Gem Promo, I would very much like to experience this story. I've heard very compelling things about it, but I'm afraid after the recent promos I don't have the funds to buy it now.
Antimateria: Some people put some long list without any reason why, can't blame them for trying.
ne_zavarj: In my case : I'm still broke . ( I have to choose between paying my bills or buying games . )
Kinda no brainer. Bills go first, otherwise, what do you do with games if you don't have electricity or net. =) When I have money, I could gift you some game or just make some stupid question when drunk and gift it that way. Has worked in the past. =)
I've already asked for it, but still I would like to go To the Moon. Thanks in any case :D
I'd love to get Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare while it's on sale. Thanks either way!
Post edited September 21, 2012 by pokedalt
I'm pining for the Inquisitor. *le sigh*
Post edited September 19, 2012 by ashwald
Does anyone here use a Mac and want some games on GamersGate?
Crosmando: Does anyone here use a Mac and want some games on GamersGate?
That should go to the non-GOG gifting thread :) oh, and +1.
Temple of Elemental Evil while it's on promo