It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I snatched this one. I wanted to play Baldurs Gate 2 since it was released. Thanks very much. +1 to you. ^_^
jdrez: It's that time again. Some of my favorite games in this post, so please enjoy them to the fullest:

Baldur's Gate 2 (two keys - great for a couple of co-op buddies):
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#cpbw-lqf9-49je-leb4 Redeemed!
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#hrc2-kp27-3jmz-xsuj Redeemed!

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete (just one lonely key):
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#2t2l-hfmk-cj4g-2mjj Redeemed!

Enjoy, folks :D

Edit: All gone :)
Plus one to you my kind sir. And Baldurs Gate 2 it's an amazing game and the extras are awesome.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by Zangtesu
Zangtesu: Plus one to you my kind sir. And Baldurs Gate 2 it's an amazing game and the extras are awesome.
gameon: It looks very similar to planescape which i recently completed. So i should be in for a treat!
In terms of Combat it's far superior and the story for me it's very good. It's my favorite RPG being seconded by fallout series. But I contrary to other people suggest you to play the first one too. it's not mandatory but I think you miss some thing if you do not play them together, and with tutu it turns the game even better.
jdrez: Yeah that was speedy. You're welcome, guys! I'll be back when you least expect me! :)
Thanks a lot man, really. You have no idea how much this means to me. I already had HOMM3, but it was a buggy pirated version. It freezes a lot, and doesn't even have cinematics:( thanks to you, i finally have a legit HOMM title. Thank you...
Zangtesu: Plus one to you my kind sir. And Baldurs Gate 2 it's an amazing game and the extras are awesome.
gameon: It looks very similar to planescape which i recently completed. So i should be in for a treat!
You never played BG2 before? I envy you, the first time is always the most fun:P . BTW, i got HOMM3 :D
Licurg: You never played BG2 before? I envy you, the first time is always the most fun:P . BTW, i got HOMM3 :D
gameon: I only played baldurs gate on ps2 which is a different game despite the same name.

It seems we both got lucky. Its mostly being in the right place at the right time. As the codes are there for all to see, then why not? I still feel guilty though.
Why do you feel guilty? It's not like you stole them or anything.
high rated
No need to feel guilty, unless you never try the game! :P

Seriously, though, those keys were for the taking. Feel lucky!

I'm so happy that those games found such good homes. Here's a bonus for being awesome. :)

Zues + Poseidon (Acropolis)
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#rsk4-3lq5-u9vw-lrml Redeemed
Post edited May 28, 2012 by jdrez
gameon: Its a game i was after. And now i feel embarrased, because i also got that zeus code. Seriously i had it on demo back in the day and was addicted to it. I owe you one!
Haha that took seconds! You don't owe a thing. Maybe in the future, you'll fulfill somebody else's wish. ;)
Judging by codes jdrez is giving away I must say that he has pretty good taste in video games. :)
jdrez: No need to feel guilty, unless you never try the game! :P

Seriously, though, those keys were for the taking. Feel lucky!

I'm so happy that those games found such good homes. Here's a bonus for being awesome. :)

Zues + Poseidon (Acropolis)
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#rsk4-3lq5-u9vw-lrml
gameon: Its a game i was after. And now i feel embarrased, because i also got that zeus code. Seriously i had it on demo back in the day and was addicted to it. I owe you one!
You got Zeus too? Lucky bastard:P
Licurg: You got Zeus too? Lucky bastard:P
gameon: Any $2.99 GOG's on your wishlist?
Nope. But i think Spinefarm wanted Commandos 2+3. If he didn't get it till know, go make his day:P
gameon: ...
I've gifted spinefarm in the past, and as you dont want any of those, i've pm'd someone about guilty gear.....
Thanks for GUILTY GEAR X2 #RELOAD. ^_^ Soooo cool. +1 of course.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by retro_gamer
I keep missing things here and there... everywhere!

I guess I'm not the ninja I used to be once.
Licurg: Nope. But i think Spinefarm wanted Commandos 2+3. If he didn't get it till know, go make his day:P
gameon: I've gifted spinefarm in the past, and as you dont want any of those, i've pm'd someone about guilty gear.....
retro_gamer: I love 2D fighting games very much and would really like to play this one from current Weekend Promo:

- GUILTY GEAR X2 #RELOAD

Thank you.
gameon: Enjoy!
Stopped feeling guilty?:P
I REALLY wish I could afford Tex Murphy 1/2, and Tex Murphy Pandora Directive. Anyone kind enough to help me out with one or both here?

If free isn't good enough we could work something out where I pay the person who helps me out back on the first.(Be sure to say you'd like to gift/help me first before doing so, however, so we can avoid multiple people possibly buying the same games for me at the same time.)