It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Check PM
+ 3 rep
high rated
ne_zavarj: + 3 rep
Thanks, no need, but you have a good heart :-)
Dischord: Thanks, no need, but you have a good heart :-)
gameon: There is a need. And i also + repped thanks to ne_zavarj reminding me of the importance of showing respect to noble gifitng done by people such as you dischord.
Easy here, as a great user base!
the games I want are:
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 2:The Smoking Mirror
Realms of the Haunting
and since it's on promo would also likeTex Murph The Pandora Directive
contact me by PM
Post edited May 28, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
Necdilzor: If anyone feels kind enough, I would like to play Constructor from the current promo. Thank you a lot! :D
Check PM
Here's a list of games I'm looking for if anyone is feeling generous:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Baldur's Gate 1
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
The Longest Journey
Neverwinter Nights
Phantasmagoria
Sanitarium
Septerra Core
Tex Murphy 1+2

If anyone decides to gift any of the following, please PM me. Thanks in advance... :)
Post edited May 27, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
andrestv: Hey guys, Constructor is on this weekend promo *wink*
Thanks a lot! It's hard to believe there are people with such a good heart, but the GOG community is true :D
I need to find a job so I can do my own (already planned) giveaway...
andrestv: Thanks a lot! It's hard to believe there are people with such a good heart, but the GOG community is true :D
I need to find a job so I can do my own (already planned) giveaway...
I'm sure the community will look forward to it!

Wish I could gift a job, you're welcome for the game all the same, and wish you the best in finding employment!
Games currently on my whishlist:

-Silver
-Pharaoh+Cleopatra
-Zeus+Poseidon
-Thief 3
-Ultima 8
-Cryostasis
-Anachronox
-Thief Gold
-Thief 2
-Deus Ex
-Fallout Tactics
-Ultima 7
-Arx Fatalis
Thanks a lot, Dischord. Really.
park_84: Thanks a lot, Dischord. Really.
No problem. If you ever get to Jerez, take a tour of Sandeman, as they have great Sherry!
Games on sale that I would love to give a try:

Soulbringer
Slipstream 5000

In case anyone feels generous, know that it is much appreciated :)
I'm pretty new, so far I've only bought Fallout but I've enjoyed it so far and having Fallout 2 to play afterwards would be nice. I would also like to play Planescape and the Baldur's Gate series, I used to play them on PS2 when I was young so it would be neato revisit it yet with a totally different style of gameplay. I could list a lot more too but I don't have time for every game that I would like to play.
park_84: Thanks a lot, Dischord. Really.
Dischord: No problem. If you ever get to Jerez, take a tour of Sandeman, as they have great Sherry!
You're the best Dischord! You are one of the guys that helps make the GOG community so great.
Well I just have two games on my wishlist right now and those are:

Another World
&
Fallout 2

if anyone would be generous and gift them to me would make my day and i promise i'll gift them back something at the first possible moment.