It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the games I want are:
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 2:The Smoking Mirror
Realms of the Haunting
contact me by PM
Hey guys, Constructor is on this weekend promo *wink*
Soulbringer, Commandos: Ammo Pack, and/or Commandos 2+3 are on promo this weekend, if anyone is feeling generous. Thank you.

Otherwise, my usual wishlist:
Anachronox
Thief Gold
Thief 2 The Metal Age
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Updated my wishlist, if anyone is feeling particularly generous (any of the following would be appreciated):

Alan Wake: American Nightmare (not likely but figured I'd put it anyway)
Myst V
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Phantasmagoria
Quest for Glory 1-5
Sanitarium
Tex Murphy 1+2

If anyone feels like gifting anything please PM me. Either way, it's good to see such a generous community gifting games to others, keep up the good work. :)
If anyone can be kind enough to give me Constructor i will be grateful
Post edited May 27, 2012 by park_84
He who giveth will undoubtedly receive in the the near future

Nox
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (this would be a dream come true)
Normality

so please be a savior of my last week of summer :)
I'm not sure if anyone is willing to spend a dollar on the new Indie Gala 5 bundle so I might get a chance of playing those interesting looking games (just the 1 dollar will do), especially Beat Hazard (which I have been eyeing ever since it came out) and Razor 2: Hidden Skies (a shoot' em up, which just automaticly makes it interesting to me due to growing up playing Super R-Type on my S-NES).

Indie Gala Bundle 5 (the $1 version) is what looks like the best deal (to me atleast).

I recommend to you all to check that bundle out right here as it seems there are some cool games that you can get. Hopefully I just made some of you discover this lovely bundle!
Post edited May 27, 2012 by Qurius
If anyone feels kind enough, I would like to play Constructor from the current promo. Thank you a lot! :D
My wishlist, in order (Updated):

Zeus Bundle
HOMM 3
Serious Sam: First Encounter
Disciples : Sacred Lands
Postal 2
Gothic 2 gold edition
Unreal: Gold
Fallout 2
Gothic
Disciples: Sacred Lands
Fallout 1
Disciples 2
MDK
Silver
Haegemonia

Any act of generosity will be remembered and paid back one day.
Post edited May 27, 2012 by Licurg
I've finally 'gone legit' this week and deleted every single game I didn't legally own from my PCs and hard drives, and my library has taken a massive hit. If any kind soul would consider helping me rebuild, these are the top games on my wishlist in order of preference;

Planescape Torment

Icewind Dale 2 Complete

The Guild

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Edition

The Longest Journey

Deus Ex: GOTY

Fallout Tactics

Freespace 2

Thanks very much!
high rated
ToasterBox: If anyone can be kind enough to give me Constructor i will be grateful
Check PM
high rated
park_84: From the current promo would be appreciated to receive any of the following:

Commandos 2+3
Realms of the Haunting
Imperial Glory

Thanks!
Check PM
I would like to replay the missions of commandos if someone feels like giving I would happily replay this.
high rated
andrestv: Hey guys, Constructor is on this weekend promo *wink*
Check PM