It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There's this game called 'Lock's Quest' that I really wanna play so if any generous soul can help me it would mean a world to me. Thank you.
Post edited April 22, 2022 by Apunami
low rated
welllll... it seems, GOG is the only store selling Homeworld: Cat^WEmergence at the moment. and it doesn't want to sell it to me. so, considering this gem is on sale right now, if somebody \ anybody feels generous enough to gift me this ticket into a deep space, I'd be grateful.
low rated
LynXsh:
Check your PM. :)
Post edited May 02, 2022 by Trooper1270
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
wow, thank you very much!
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
LynXsh: wow, thank you very much!
No problem. :)
low rated
Hexen 2 is on sale. I made a request before for it but it went out of sale. Thank you.
And the sale is gone. Drat. Keeping it up just in case.
Post edited May 11, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
If anyone feels generous then I would be very happy to receive the gift of Humble Software Bundle: BIG Royalty-Free Game Dev Music and SFX.

In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game and it will also have its digital version with a help of Unity engine. The physical version of my game does not need to have any sounds but some kind of audio is a must for the digital version. This bundle has a lot of different music tracks I will be able to use for any in-game events.