It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There's this game called 'Lock's Quest' that I really wanna play so if any generous soul can help me it would mean a world to me. Thank you.
Post edited April 22, 2022 by Apunami
low rated
welllll... it seems, GOG is the only store selling Homeworld: Cat^WEmergence at the moment. and it doesn't want to sell it to me. so, considering this gem is on sale right now, if somebody \ anybody feels generous enough to gift me this ticket into a deep space, I'd be grateful.
low rated
LynXsh:
Check your PM. :)
Post edited May 02, 2022 by Trooper1270
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
wow, thank you very much!
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
LynXsh: wow, thank you very much!
No problem. :)
low rated
Hexen 2 is on sale. I made a request before for it but it went out of sale. Thank you.
And the sale is gone. Drat. Keeping it up just in case.
Edit 2: Sale is back. 1.49 if anyone feels like being generous.
Post edited May 20, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
bump / update
Post edited May 21, 2022 by Lexor
low rated
With some steep discounts in the Microids sale, I'd like to request either of these cheapies:

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders ($1.49)
Dracula 4 + 5 ($0.79)

EDIT: Not to be greedy, but since there's also a Bethesda sale running right now, I'll throw in these:

The Ultimate DOOM ($1.49)
DOOM II + Final DOOM ($2.99)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition ($5.99)
Post edited May 19, 2022 by srhill
low rated
bump / update
Post edited June 09, 2022 by Lexor
low rated
if anyone willing to get me deus ex goty edition or swat 4 gold edition, id appreciate it as im broke rn. deus ex is .97 cents and swat 4 is 4.99.
Also if anyone could tell me how to link stuff id appreciate it as well.

edit: received from an anonymous donor thank you
Post edited June 05, 2022 by loveparadox1
low rated
Hi everyone, may I ask for Alien Isolation? I never thought the day will come that SEGA will bring more games to GOG, but surprise! It happened!
Unfortunately doesn't arrived with a regional pricing and Argentina still have the problem of incredible high taxes for any purchase on Dollars :/
So if somebody can help me, I would appreciate that very much, of course, only if it's possible.
You have my thanks no matter the case :)
low rated
bump / update
Post edited June 15, 2022 by Lexor
low rated
Hello all,

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure is currently on sale at 85% off (2.99eur, historical lowest price for the game). I am a big fan of LucasArts style adventure games as well as the Cthulhu/Lovecraft mythos, so I would love to play the game. If anyone feels generous to gift it, I would very much appreciate it.
low rated
Greetings. I'm in the need of asking Baldur's Gate II. If anyone feels generous enoguh i would be endlessly grateful.

Well, an anonymous donor gave me a code! Thank you very much!!
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Kurt.Haqvorn
low rated
It would be too much to ask for The Surge? Just the base game, thanks in any case!