It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Why are people getting downvoted for begging on a begging thread?
1. A serial beggar or people whose activity in this forum is solely for free games
2. A newly active account that their first post(s) are begging
3. Unreasonable request, like begging for Cyberpunk
Thank you for your tips, I'm kinda new on this community.

All ready took the adviced actions.

Thank you again.

chosper: Loved playing Monkey Island 3 (The Curse of Monkey Island) and Grim Fandango back in the 90s and would like to play this amazing game with my daughter and niece, but living a comunist country (Venezuela) is really hard to pay with US$.

If anyone would be so kind on giving any of these games, it will surely give the young ones the same fun times we all enjoyed way back playing this great stories.

Thank you in advance
B1tF1ghter: 2 notes on your request:
1. Perhaps change your country tag on your GOG account (just a suggestion)
2. If you want anybody to even consider your request then they need to have SOME way of contacting you privately should they want to give you the game - such as through GOG private message system - which is not going to be ever possible unless you change your GOG account settings in a way allowing anybody to message you ( there is a switch type setting, you can either pick nobody / friends only / everyone ).
thank you anyway.
Post edited January 17, 2021 by MemoryRunaMelody
low rated
I am fairly new here, but I would really appreciate it if someone would be considerate enough to gift me a copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition. I know it's a long shot, but it's massively discounted right now. I would really want to gift it to a friend of mine, but can't. Thanks and please consider my situation.
low rated
deleted
Post edited February 10, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
I would like to ask for a copy of Akiba's Trip (currently on sale) if anyone is feeling generous.

Thanks anyway.
low rated
deéeted
Post edited January 24, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
If anyone feels really generous , i'd like to request these games for 2021 :

Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Vaporum
Vaporum: Lockdown

Thank you .
Just 2-3 months and this will be a decade old.
I would be really happy to receive gift of the latest Humble Software Bundle: Learn to Create Games in Unity.

I'm in the process of developing my own game in my free time, so this bundle will for sure expand my knowledge in this direction.

EDIT: Please read the update in my next post.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Lexor
low rated
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone would be able to gift me a copy of Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition, it’s on a huge sale right now but unfortunately I don’t have enough money to purchase it.
Thank you!
Hello again. I need some assistances again. If anyone is willing to help, you will have my gratitude, but if no, that's okay, I am not forcing anyone, and still, you have my thanks for reading my request. So, there are these two DLCs, Prison Architect - Psych Ward: Warden's Edition and Prison Architect - Island Bound. Both DLCs is currently at a discount price. I was hoping for anyone to help me buy those two, or at least one of it. Sorry for the trouble... and thank you very much!
[EDIT] magnificently granted by JackknifeJohnson

I'd really like to have Return of the Phantom from this Special Sale (cheaper than from the store page of the game).
https://www.gog.com/promo/ziggurat_sale
If someone wants to support ZIGGURAT gifting something please consider making me the happy recipient of the game, because I won't be able to make online purchases for a while!
Post edited February 01, 2021 by Dogmaus
high rated
Dogmaus: Return of the Phantom
vero
JackknifeJohnson: vero
you're awesome! molte grazie di cuore!