It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Long shot but figured i would ask, looking for a copy of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Outlaw sectors DLC, if so would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Nevermind managed to pick it up yesterday
Post edited June 19, 2021 by ScratchSnowcat
low rated
I was thinking on buying some games before the summer sale ends, but I was told yesterday that we have to take unpaid leave again due to the pandemic. Doesn't it suck?
If any benefactor out there willing to rescue my summer, I would be very happy to be gifted with any of these games.

From the most wanted:
$3.39 Jagged Alliance: Rage!
$3.49 Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
$3.59 Avernum: The Complete Saga

Or just a +1 if you're on the same spot, so I know I'm not alone and stress over it too much.
low rated
CervelloYM: I was thinking on buying some games before the summer sale ends, but I was told yesterday that we have to take unpaid leave again due to the pandemic. Doesn't it suck?
I hear ya.

CervelloYM: If any benefactor out there willing to rescue my summer, I would be very happy to be gifted with any of these games.

$3.59 Avernum: The Complete Saga
around 3 bucks for several games? Seems like a steal!

(Also check yer PM in a bit ;))
low rated
I'd like to humbly request if anyone is willing to get me any of the games that gog is delisting in the next 24 hours or so.

$1.50...Ultima Underworld 1&2
$1.50...Syndicate Plus
$1.50...Syndicate Wars

I never normally ask for anyone to buy me games, but the time crunch is a factor.
low rated
BlueMooner: time crunch is a factor.
if the discount retains until the games removal i can maybe do it in ~18 hrs or so

Edit: thats when i have some disposeable cash clearing, jus to be clear.
Post edited June 27, 2021 by Sachys
low rated
GamezRanker: (Also check yer PM in a bit ;))
Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.
Thank you for such a special present.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like ask for a copy of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. It's the last piece I need to complete the series.

Thanks in advance! Even for downvotes. (:
Post edited June 28, 2021 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
low rated
BlueMooner: I'd like to humbly request if anyone is willing to get me any of the games that gog is delisting in the next 24 hours or so.

I never normally ask for anyone to buy me games, but the time crunch is a factor.
I think I have a spare key for Ultima UW 1+2. If you'd like it, simply reply to this post and i'll send it right over.

=-=-=-=-=

CervelloYM: Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.
Thank you for such a special present.
I hope ya enjoy em. :)
Post edited June 27, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
As GOG's sale ends soon, I was still hoping to get Sleeping Dogs while its discount lasts. However, with the news that Ultima Underworld 1+2 will be delisted, it is also the last chance for the time being to get those classic RPGs.

If anyone wishes to assist with either game in these last hours of the sale, I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
BlueMooner: I'd like to humbly request if anyone is willing to get me any of the games that gog is delisting in the next 24 hours or so.

$1.50...Syndicate Plus
$1.50...Syndicate Wars

sad to say finances are not as expected and im unable to assist. sorry bud!
low rated
Wow, as the summer sale is coming close to an end, I was wondering if I might ask for

Styx: Master of Shadows for $1.99.

It has been a long time since I last logged onto gog and just found this game on sale in my wishlist. I hope all of you are having/starting off to a well summer this year, which is pretty hot in my area.
low rated
deleted
Post edited June 28, 2021 by slurredprey
low rated
Seems Sachys is short on funds(Post 20725).....if you still want Ultima UW 1+2, let me know and i'll dig up a code for ya.

-=-=-=-=-

JocktheLock1: It has been a long time since I last logged onto gog and just found this game on sale in my wishlist. I hope all of you are having/starting off to a well summer this year, which is pretty hot in my area.
Well it's a bit too humid for my tastes, but otherwise a decent enough summer so far(for me, I mean).

JocktheLock1: Wow, as the summer sale is coming close to an end, I was wondering if I might ask for

Styx: Master of Shadows for $1.99.
If you still want this game, I think I have a code for it.....just reply back to this post to let me know, and once you do i'll get that code to ya asap. :)
Post edited June 28, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
slurredprey: Just heard that https://www.gog.com/game/ultima_underworld_1_2 was going to be delisted so if anyone has a spare key for it, may I ask for it? Thanks in advance
If you still don't have this game and want it, reply back and i'll do my best to scrounge up a key for ya. :)
low rated
slurredprey: Just heard that https://www.gog.com/game/ultima_underworld_1_2 was going to be delisted so if anyone has a spare key for it, may I ask for it? Thanks in advance
GamezRanker: If you still don't have this game and want it, reply back and i'll do my best to scrounge up a key for ya. :)
Hmm.... really appreciate the generosity, but I'm cancelling my request (I myself have no reason why; the human mind is a mystery) but I'm interested in Syndicate Wars. So if anyone has a spare key for THAT it would be appreciated.
Post edited June 28, 2021 by slurredprey