It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: Torment: Tides of Numenera
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to play. One day.
I genuinely got chills when I received your message and I know I thanked you there but I'll thank you again here. The GOG community is downright phenomenal!

If you haven't played any of inXile's games before, I definitely recommend them. They and Obsidian are the literal continuation of the Interplay golden age and it definitely shows in the way their games are designed haha
Post edited December 26, 2020 by JakobFel
guess, asking for KoF14 + its DLCs would be to impudent.
high rated
Happy new year everybody. Hope you all the best. :)
Kelefane: Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
bluethief: Check your pm :)

Could only get you one, though.
Mugiwarah: If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

Happy Holidays to everyone :)
bluethief: One of my favourites, enjoy :)
Wow thank you
EDIT: Thank you!
THANK YOU so very much to the anonymous user who just gave me Aggressors Ancient Rome!!! I am downloading it as I write this. I really do appreciate it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!
May it be full of rich blessings, love, joy, grace, mercy, and peace be to all of you!
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Microfish_1
low rated
Well, it seems that last year season was poor so if someone feel generous this new year, i would love to finally play some cool badass single player game like RDR2 (around 30 on sale) or Call of Duty games (even if you just be so cool to borrow/share accnt, not interested in multiplayer at all, i just want to play and beat singleplayer campaigns)

or any game from my Gog Wishlist - like i don't expect to get Cyberpunk or Mount&Blade2 (what will be badass too) but even games like games from Diablo ,Prince of Persia series or even just Settlers : Heritage of Kings (currently on sale for 2.49) will be very nice to play.

Thanks and wish yoou all Happy new year and some good game that you will enjoy :)
low rated
i'll like to ask for The witcher 3 and finally play it.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by ALAKAZAM1
low rated
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd really appreciate the Animation Arts Collection.
Hi, somebody recommend me to post here, currently I trying to get all the Metal Slug games to play with my friend, currently just need Metal Slug X and Metal Slug 3 to complete the collection, at the moment are on offer and cost like $3.25 each (at least in my country). Thanks for your time and sorry to bother!!!

Sorry to bother, I see I was down voted, it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, just followed a recommendation, thanks anyway!!! And please, excuse my attitude!! Good weekend.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by Zezione
Hello.

If I may, I would like to kindly request for donation of "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments" and/or "Testament of Sherlock Holmes".
Both this games are currently on sale with -85% discount, but my financial situation allows me only to spend money on the most important expenses, i.e. food and bills.
low rated
could i possibly get fallout new vegas please
Post edited January 14, 2021 by lilredspartan8
low rated
could i get a stalker clear sky or call of pripyat kind strangers
low rated
Loved playing Monkey Island 3 (The Curse of Monkey Island) and Grim Fandango back in the 90s and would like to play this amazing game with my daughter and niece, but living a comunist country (Venezuela) is really hard to pay with US$.

If anyone would be so kind on giving any of these games, it will surely give the young ones the same fun times we all enjoyed way back playing this great stories.

Thank you in advance
Post edited January 15, 2021 by chosper
chosper: Loved playing Monkey Island 3 (The Curse of Monkey Island) and Grim Fandango back in the 90s and would like to play this amazing game with my daughter and niece, but living a comunist country (Venezuela) is really hard to pay with US$.

If anyone would be so kind on giving any of these games, it will surely give the young ones the same fun times we all enjoyed way back playing this great stories.

Thank you in advance
2 notes on your request:
1. Perhaps change your country tag on your GOG account (just a suggestion)
2. If you want anybody to even consider your request then they need to have SOME way of contacting you privately should they want to give you the game - such as through GOG private message system - which is not going to be ever possible unless you change your GOG account settings in a way allowing anybody to message you ( there is a switch type setting, you can either pick nobody / friends only / everyone ).
Why are people getting downvoted for begging on a begging thread?