It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If someone feels generous while it's on sale, i'd like a copy of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, it'll be realy nice.
low rated
Mugiwarah: If someone feels generous while it's on sale, i'd like a copy of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, it'll be realy nice.
Looks nice enough, and it's not too pricey......so I guess I can take care of that for ya.
(just reply back to confirm ya want it, and i'll go get it asap)
Post edited June 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
I have never visited Hong Kong (maybe someday), but I would still welcome the opportunity to play
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, everyone says such good things about it.

On the other hand, the Bard's Tale is one of the classic RPG series that I have never had the opportunity to play. Both the
remastered The Bard's Tale Trilogy and Bard's Tale IV are near their historical low prices currently.

I would of course never ask for all of these. But if someone wishes to introduce me to some of them, I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
Thanks to GamezRanker for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
low rated
Can anyone spare a copy of the original Deus Ex? Played through HR and MD multiple times, but never tried the original game.
low rated
Madferit_UA: Can anyone spare a copy of the original Deus Ex? Played through HR and MD multiple times, but never tried the original game.
Check your PM :)
low rated
DiffuseReflection: On the other hand, the Bard's Tale is one of the classic RPG series that I have never had the opportunity to play. Both the
remastered The Bard's Tale Trilogy and Bard's Tale IV are near their historical low prices currently.
Would you perhaps still like the Bard's Tale Trilogy? ;)
(if so, reply back here or via PM and let me know)
low rated
DiffuseReflection: On the other hand, the Bard's Tale is one of the classic RPG series that I have never had the opportunity to play. Both the
GamezRanker: Would you perhaps still like the Bard's Tale Trilogy? ;)
(if so, reply back here or via PM and let me know)
Yes, I'm very interested in that - I've played some "Gold Box" dungeons&dragons RPGs but never any of the Bard's Tale games!
low rated
Big thanks to erbello for Deus Ex GOTY.
low rated
Madferit_UA: Big thanks to erbello for Deus Ex GOTY.
No problem. Happy playing :)
And remember to install Revision Mod for free :)
low rated
DiffuseReflection: Yes, I'm very interested in that - I've played some "Gold Box" dungeons&dragons RPGs but never any of the Bard's Tale games!
Beep boop...check yer PM ;)
low rated
DiffuseReflection: Yes, I'm very interested in that - I've played some "Gold Box" dungeons&dragons RPGs but never any of the Bard's Tale games!
GamezRanker: Beep boop...check yer PM ;)
Thank you very much!
low rated
https://youtu.be/LW6RWSiR88s
Post edited June 28, 2021 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous Dragon Wars is on sale right now and I have heard good things about it. I always have my eye on these classic games.

Thanks so much.
low rated
hi buddys i am new here can anyone give me one game for welcome.
please