It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
HI

Can anyone share the game Cyberpunk 2077. Currently I cannot afford to buy it. I will be grateful in advance.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by ASKARANS
If anyone missed the Butcher ga and would like a key, there's one that's about to expire in the community giveaway GOG edition redux. It would be a pity if it expires, it's a great game so if you qualify give it a go!
No one asking for games yet? Just kidding :)

If anyone have an extra cash in your wallet, please consider donating some for the community GA.
May I request STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords? Currently very cheap in the Winter sale. Thanks!
If anyone is feeling generous, I would like to have F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn. It's on sale for $3.74.
Hello.

My financial situation does not allow me to spend money on anything but the most important expenses, so I decided to ask.
Is there anyone generous enough to give me any of the games listed below (of course they're all on sale now)?

- Titan Quest: Atlantis - (I got Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök two or three years ago for my birthday)
- T̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶o̶l̶f̶ ̶A̶m̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶U̶s̶
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Thank you in advance, even if no one is willing to help me.
Post edited December 26, 2020 by Drakon1590
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords? Currently very cheap in the Winter sale. Thanks!
Indeed!
I usually wait for the end of the year sales to buy my games, but there are some that I can't pay because there is no regional price where I live. If someone could present me one of those games, I would be very happy

̶ ̶B̶i̶o̶s̶h̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶ ( thanks JackknifeJohnson )
The outer worlds

generally I would save money and buy these games but without regional prices it is a little difficult
Post edited December 29, 2020 by spds100
servobeupstry: May I request STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords? Currently very cheap in the Winter sale. Thanks!
JackknifeJohnson: Indeed!
Wow, thank you so much! Extremely generous and kind-hearted. Merry Xmas and happy new year!
high rated
I rarely visit forum and post something, so may I request you guys are doing well, healthy, and stay positive?

I wanted to request games from my wish list, but I still have many untouched games since years ago.
So, give it to someone else, okay?

~ Cheers
deleted
Post edited December 26, 2020 by JakobFel
This is one big request, but hear me out
Few weeks ago Epic was giving away Cave Story+, game that is example how rotten Nicalis is.
In vein of Christmas spirit, I ask you to donate Kero Blaster, a 5€ game, to community giveaway.
Or any currently active giveaway.
Kero Blaster's sales goes directly to dev.
Thank you.
MemoryRunaMelody: This is one big request, but hear me out
Few weeks ago Epic was giving away Cave Story+, game that is example how rotten Nicalis is.
In vein of Christmas spirit, I ask you to donate Kero Blaster, a 5€ game, to community giveaway.
Thank you.
It is clear to me that it is not a thread to discuss this topic here but... I think that if you really want to help the developer this Christmas, the best thing to do is to promote the sale of the video game to the other members of the forum (and generate more profit for the dev). I really enjoyed the original Cave Story thanks to Aeon Genesis' English translation work, and I also enjoyed other free Studio Pixel work in the past. So it's worth collaborating and buying Kero Blaster from GOG. It is now on sale at 50% discount for the winter.
MemoryRunaMelody: This is one big request, but hear me out
Thank you.
UCrest: It is clear to me that it is not a thread to discuss this topic here but... I think that if you really want to help the developer this Christmas, the best thing to do is to promote the sale of the video game to the other members of the forum (and generate more profit for the dev). I really enjoyed the original Cave Story thanks to Aeon Genesis' English translation work, and I also enjoyed other free Studio Pixel work in the past. So it's worth collaborating and buying Kero Blaster from GOG. It is now on sale at 50% discount for the winter.
definitely!
Was my point not clear enough?
MemoryRunaMelody: (...) In vein of Christmas spirit, I ask you to donate Kero Blaster, a 5€ game, to community giveaway.
Or any currently active giveaway (...)
MemoryRunaMelody: (...) Was my point not clear enough?
Sure, I get your point. But from my point of view, if you want to help development this Christmas, it is better to promote the video game to the rest of the community. It generates more profit for the developer to sell several digital copies in GOG than donating the video game for any currently active giveaway.