It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: but maybe what about Vampyr, Styx Shards of Darkness or The Surge 2 - The Kraken expansion? Any of them would be absolutely great and infinitely appreciated.
JackknifeJohnson: Please pick one until 1 PM UTC:
• Styx: Master of Shadows + Styx: Shards of Darkness
• The Surge 2 - The Kraken Expansion
• The Surge 2 - Season Pass
srhill: I'd like to ask for Divinity: Dragon Commander.
JackknifeJohnson: Yes.
If I may, I'd go for Styx. Thank you!

EDIT: oh wait. It's too late, the promo is over. Well, thank you a lot anyway, that was very kind! :)

EDIT 2: a huge thank you to JackknifeJohnson, who bought the games before the promo expired. this is very, very appreciated!
Post edited September 23, 2020 by Enebias
srhill: I'd like to ask for Divinity: Dragon Commander.
JackknifeJohnson: Yes.
Many thanks, Jackknife!
May I ask The Whispered World: Special Edition?

thanks.
high rated
biixiid: May I ask The Whispered World: Special Edition?

thanks.
Check PM.
biixiid: May I ask The Whispered World: Special Edition?

thanks.
Catac1ysm: Check PM.
claimed it, thank you
May I ask for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura?

Many thanks
low rated
It turned out that Neighbours From Hell Compilation will soon be delisted from the catalog and it looks like there won't be a farewell discount.

If anyone suddenly has a spare copy in the stash, I'd greatly appreciate it!
low rated
May I ask for Mafia II director's Cut? Currently is on sale. Thanks from now. Have a good day everyone
low rated
I want to be nostalgic right now. May I have Neighbours from Hell Compilation? Thanks in advance
low rated
kotor 2 please :(
low rated
I missed 75% discount (apparently it ended few hours ago)... :(
... can some kind soul provide access to

Don't Starve Alone Pack

Thank you in advance, regards
high rated
Mount & Blade:
https://www.gog.com/redeem/595A2-4E122-631EB-42DD3
Thanks for the game.
low rated
I've fallen upon hard times financially very sad to say, and if at all anyway possible will someone here please be so very kind to actually gift send to me a free new valid GOG Key for the all new upcoming early access release version of the game Baldur's Gate 3 the new upcoming PC game by Larian Studios on Tuesday October the 6th somehow if anyway possible kindly truly please?
Post edited October 06, 2020 by Cathmor1973
low rated
Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Studios please actually GOG.com gift send to me kindly really and truly please today hopefully please someone on here.