It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ruvika: Maybe I'm out of place for post this (if I am, sorry don't mean to bother anyone), can I ask for STALKER Call of Pripyat? Is currently on sale but I ran out of money... :/
Thanks for your time!
have you played through Shadow of Chernobyl and got the "true" ending?
Lexor: There are less than 5 days left on this bundle so I'd like to repeat my post.

I'm in the process of developing my own game and I would be really happy to receive the gift of the Humble Software Bundle: Learn to Create Games in Unity.

If my game will ever be released to the public (I can't promise any date as I'm doing this in my free time) then I can offer to put the name of donor in the game credits in return.
Wow, that's sounds incredible good!!! What is your game about it?
Ruvika: Maybe I'm out of place for post this (if I am, sorry don't mean to bother anyone), can I ask for STALKER Call of Pripyat? Is currently on sale but I ran out of money... :/
Thanks for your time!
Sachys: have you played through Shadow of Chernobyl and got the "true" ending?
Not yet, I know there are 7 endings in total but now how to get them all, I only get the 'I want to be immortal' and 'I want to be rich" ending so far, in my latest playthrough reached the Doctor and the Pripyat hidding but after that I started to play Clear Sky and Metro Last Light, but eventually I will!
Sachys: have you played through Shadow of Chernobyl and got the "true" ending?
Ruvika: Not yet, I know there are 7 endings in total but now how to get them all, I only get the 'I want to be immortal' and 'I want to be rich" ending so far, in my latest playthrough reached the Doctor and the Pripyat hidding but after that I started to play Clear Sky and Metro Last Light, but eventually I will!
then you shouldnt play CoP or Clear Sky due to MAJOR spoilers.
request entirely denied by a fan of the series.
low rated
Ruvika: Not yet, I know there are 7 endings in total but now how to get them all, I only get the 'I want to be immortal' and 'I want to be rich" ending so far, in my latest playthrough reached the Doctor and the Pripyat hidding but after that I started to play Clear Sky and Metro Last Light, but eventually I will!
Sachys: then you shouldnt play CoP or Clear Sky due to MAJOR spoilers.
request entirely denied by a fan of the series.
Good to know, next month I will have some vacations and I'm going to complete the game with the true ending and Clear Sky, so far I really love the series so far, and how to reminds me a lot to the movie from Tarkovski.
Thanks for the info and thanks for your time!
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Ruvika
low rated
Lexor: There are less than 5 days left on this bundle so I'd like to repeat my post.

I'm in the process of developing my own game and I would be really happy to receive the gift of the Humble Software Bundle: Learn to Create Games in Unity.

If my game will ever be released to the public (I can't promise any date as I'm doing this in my free time) then I can offer to put the name of donor in the game credits in return.
Ruvika: Wow, that's sounds incredible good!!! What is your game about it?
It's a fantasy board game which can be played solo or multi (in cooperative or competitive mode), but as the paper version is even harder to release and I'm able to create code, sound and graphics I decided to release digital version first to cover the costs of paper one. One of unique aspects of the game is I'm trying to get rid of RNG as much as I can - for example the battles are played as kind of puzzles rather than using the dice.

After looking at many possibilities, I've decided to use Unity engine which I'm going to learn - and that's why I asked about the gift of this Humble Bundle as it will be very useful to me.

This thread is rather not about such information so if you have any more questions just PM me. :)

UPDATE: By posting this I was afraid that maybe it's wrong place for it (this thread is mostly about gifting GOG games) and I did not have too much hope BUT some anonymous donor has just filled my wish! I'm really happy now, it is like another important step on the long way to finish my own game. :)
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Lexor
low rated
Happy Valentine's Day
It's the season of Love!

And here I am, hoping I could possibly receive any of these games from your kind & loving heart:
Dead Space
Dark Quest 1 and 2
Port Royale
Gangsters: Organized Crime

Anyhow, hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love!
low rated
Hey guys!

I'd love to try Silent Hill 4: The Room and Blade Runner but im pretty broke rn so if anyone has a copy of either left over I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks whomever Happy Valentines!
low rated
I want to thank to the anonymous donor that gift me STALKER Call of Pripyat! Now I will finally complete the trilogy!!! Much appreciated! :)
low rated
I want to thank Anonymous for the Commander Keen collection :) Thanks so much!
low rated
You know, i tried requesting access to the spreadsheet on google a couple weeks ago but I haven't got a response.

I would like to request The Pedestrian which is on sale, but I already purchased the games I am going to for a while. If an anonymous donor would send me this game, I would be delighted.
low rated
Hello, maybe you are a fan of the warhammer series or maybe you are as enthusiastic about the gog company and drm free, but if you happen to have the generosity to send me a key for Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon it would make my day. This game gets rave reviews and it is currently on sale, I just don't have money right now to buy the game and its extra content together.
Post edited February 17, 2021 by DesmondOC
low rated
If anyone is feeling extra generous, I would really appreciate a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (it's currently on sale).

Thank you in advance!
low rated
Hello.

Can I ask someone with kindness and generosity to give me the game "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"?

This game is currently on sale with a price cut of -80%, but my financial situation does not allow me to spend money on expenses other than the most important ones, i.e. food and bills.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and indulgence/forbearance, even if no one is willing to fulfill my request.
Post edited March 03, 2021 by Drakon1590
low rated
EDIT: I removed the entrance because the XCOM offer already ended, thanks anyway for your time!!!
Post edited March 10, 2021 by KetobaK