It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: I won't be fulfilling anymore requests in this thread for a while as I have done my share.
You're doing a heck of a lot more than your share. More like most of the "shares", for lack of a better way to put it.
Thank you again for all the overwhelming generosity over the years.
Doc0075: I won't be fulfilling anymore requests in this thread for a while as I have done my share.
Doc, even if you don't give away a single game for the rest of your days you have done more than anyone's share should be.
You deserve some kind of digital statue for all the gaming happiness you provided your fellow GOGlodytes.

THANK YOU and may you and your wallet rest well!
Thanks legend, we hope to see you soon
Thanks to your generosity I got so many beautiful games, included Blasphemous here this month! And other great ones from the GOG Edition giveaway like Candle, Monolith, Rain World, SEUM, the Dream Machine, Gorogoa...you take a break or stop donating if that's better for you! I'll always been thankful!
Sincere gratitude from myself and on behalf of all the people who received such generosity for such a long time. Some of my best games are from Doc0075 including Witcher 3, D:OS, D:OS2 and now Mafia. THANK YOU again! Please have a pleasant off-time, you've done so much.
55% discount on Valfaris
MRGXDFCED9F6626A9C
55% discount on Valfaris

https://www.gog.com/redeem/MRGX5D871D400393D1
Share? You are the backbone of the gifting community if not the epitome of such a tradition. There is no share or obligations, yet it is an undeniable fact that many long loyal members here have received your kindness at least once before. Everyone knows of your thoughtful gifts. But you have also gradually become the emotional mainstay in our hearts over these years. During our darkest of days, your gifts not only have given us hope but also happiness against the darkest and most depressing times in our lives such as the pandemic.

Please take good care Doc. May you have good karma for all the generosity you've shown us!
Post edited September 06, 2020 by drxenija
Thanks for all you have done, wish the best to you.
Never feel like you have to gift games.
Good Sirs/Madams,

Does anyone have promo code for STALKER: Call of Pripyat?
Would love to accept discount code, if you would have one!
low rated
Hello! Hoping I don't sound like a leech...
Focus Home Interactive has a lot of games I'd really love to play, but at the moment I am unable to make online transactions, and if things go on like this -with Covid and all- it's likely I won't be for quite some time.
I was wondering if maybe some of you would like to spread the love... asking for Greedfall would definitely be too much, but maybe what about Vampyr, Styx Shards of Darkness or The Surge 2 - The Kraken expansion? Any of them would be absolutely great and infinitely appreciated.
I'd like to ask for Divinity: Dragon Commander. It's on sale right now for 90% off!
high rated
Enebias: but maybe what about Vampyr, Styx Shards of Darkness or The Surge 2 - The Kraken expansion? Any of them would be absolutely great and infinitely appreciated.
Please pick one until 1 PM UTC:
• Styx: Master of Shadows + Styx: Shards of Darkness
• The Surge 2 - The Kraken Expansion
• The Surge 2 - Season Pass
srhill: I'd like to ask for Divinity: Dragon Commander.
Yes.
Post edited September 23, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
If someone feels generous i'd like a copy of Divinity original sin enhanced edition
Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone would be willing to gift me a copy of saints row 2.

Thank you to whoever considers gifting me this amazing game!