It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Venetica - Gold Edition is currently on sale. If anyone is feeling generous, I'd greatly appreciate it.
low rated
looking for any keys that you don't want or need. i'm not begging i am just asking.
As per the rules, see page 1. Good luck gog folk!
The discount is over, so yeah, I am closing my request for those two DLCs I asked before. Anyhow, thank you very much.
low rated
deleted
Post edited February 18, 2021 by JakobFel
If I may, and if there is someone who have enough generosity to make me happy, then I would like to ask you for one of following games (of course both these games are on sale at the moment with nice price discounts, but due to my financial situation I cannot afford any expenses other than food and bills):

- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
or
- The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™

Thank you in advance, even if no one is willing to fulfil my request, and I'm counting on your understanding.
Hello! :)

Firstly, I'd like to thank and applause this community for being one of the most sincere and honest in their opinions. (Im not joking, nor lying.) So thank you all for the opportunity of "knowing" it through this forum, to the whole team and each user.

If you wish and feel like it, after considering the requests prior to mine, and have a some of cents resting in your wallet, I'd like to request:

- Dishonored: Definitive Edition ($2,88 in current sale) or;
- The Saboteur ($0,95 in current sale)

If you decide not to gift it to me, thank you anyway for visiting this thread and considering gifting anyone.

Thank you all and have hope. :)

(Please, consider gifting anyone that requested before me, if you may! Thank you.)
.Keys: Hello! :)

Wow, that's a very low price in your price zone, but I see it a 4,50 € that's just how much I paid for it in 2017...I don't think people outside of your price zone can get it for you at that price as a gift. Upvote and good luck! :)
Drakon1590: but due to my financial situation I cannot afford any expenses other than food and bills):

I feel you about that...let's hope for better days! Brothers is a nice short story with original controls, there can be a bug at some point that made me repeat a scene but it's absolutely worth it! You con control the characters with WASD and arrow keys but should better have a controller to fully enjoy it.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by Dogmaus
.Keys: Hello! :)

Dogmaus: Wow, that's a very low price in your price zone, but I see it a 4,50 € that's just how much I paid for it in 2017...I don't think people outside of your price zone can get it for you at that price as a gift. Upvote and good luck! :)
I placed the price in US dollars. In my zone the price is actually 5 times higher. But thanks for the wishes and..

Drakon1590: but due to my financial situation I cannot afford any expenses other than food and bills):

Dogmaus: I feel you about that...let's hope for better days! Brothers is a nice short story with original controls, there can be a bug at some point that made me repeat a scene but it's absolutely worth it! You con control the characters with WASD and arrow keys but should better have a controller to fully enjoy it.
...also hope the best for Drakon situation. It's been a while. Really mate, may God help you in this.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by .Keys

Dogmaus: I feel you about that...let's hope for better days! Brothers is a nice short story with original controls, there can be a bug at some point that made me repeat a scene but it's absolutely worth it! You con control the characters with WASD and arrow keys but should better have a controller to fully enjoy it.
Yes, I take into account that it would be good to have a controller to play this game, and actually I even have two old controllers at home, but both have malfunctioning analog sticks, and now I cannot afford a new controller, however this will not deter me from playing and enjoying the game even if I play it with the keyboard (of course, provided that I get possession of the game first).

.Keys: ...also hope the best for Drakon situation. It's been a while. Really mate, may God help you in this.
Oh, and thank you both for your support and understanding, because it's nice to read that someone wrote me something out of sheer sympathy.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by Drakon1590
Thank you to the anonymous donor who, in his/her kindness and generosity, gave me the game Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, I really don't know how to express my gratitude.
Post edited February 12, 2021 by Drakon1590
Maybe I'm out of place for post this (if I am, sorry don't mean to bother anyone), can I ask for STALKER Call of Pripyat? Is currently on sale but I ran out of money... :/
Thanks for your time!

THANKS TO THE ANONYMOUS DONOR!!!
Post edited February 14, 2021 by Ruvika
I gotta say the same as Drakon, for someone donated and asked to be anonymous. So thank you anonymous person for your generosity gifting Dishonored: Definitive Edition and hope to you and to the other requests the best!
Post edited February 12, 2021 by .Keys
If someone is feeling extra generous, I'd really appreciate the Commander Keen Pack if possible. Just don't have the extra money right now for it.
There are less than 5 days left on this bundle so I'd like to repeat my post.

I'm in the process of developing my own game and I would be really happy to receive the gift of the Humble Software Bundle: Learn to Create Games in Unity.

If my game will ever be released to the public (I can't promise any date as I'm doing this in my free time) then I can offer to put the name of donor in the game credits in return.

EDIT: Please read the update in my next post.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Lexor