It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I feel greedy enough, but may I ask for CrossCode - a Daily Deal for today?
Hello goggers and merry holidays no matter what you celebrate!
I'm partial to Festivus but my family is beholden to Christmas and take me along for that ride. Most years its great but this year the whole clan from both sides are gonna hang together for a whole week and thats gonna be trouble I can't even imagine.
Since I don't drink, I am in need of a stress relief outlet and was hoping for some help.
Either Darkest Dungeon or Dragons Dogma would be amazing as both are slightly over my self imposed $5 spending limit for any game.
Thanks for considering and hope for a peaceful holiday season to all and a wonderful 2019 to come.
Anyone want a steam key for Lego: Lord of the Rings? (from Humble Bundle)
TheDudeLebowski: Anyone want a steam key for Lego: Lord of the Rings? (from Humble Bundle)
Sure, why not.
TheDudeLebowski: Anyone want a steam key for Lego: Lord of the Rings? (from Humble Bundle)
slobomo: Sure, why not.
Sorry, IPSteam beat you to it.
low rated
I'm still looking for CrossCode, if anyone would be so generous!
low rated
When daily deal for CrossCode is over, you don't have to buy it.
Post edited December 23, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
Berk and Slaine, chummers!

I'd like to make a request for a particular version of a recently-new game (X4: Foundations - Collector's Edition); partly in regards to Christmas on Tuesday, but also regarding my birthday on the 27th, two days later. I don't know if the price point (it's around eighty-something dollars in local Canadian funds, which is in the range of what I'd consider a 'big' present) is within the range of what would be considered reasonable for such a request, but it's the first time I've ever made such a request online like this. That the first two expansions for X4 would be included with the Collector's Edition would also be a blast to know would be upcoming in the next few months, and both would be excellent to look forward to.

If I'm broaching a boundary in excess or reasonability, I apologize in advance, and will happily thank you all here for giving me a chance to ask in the end! :) If the request is reasonable, and might be something I could be allowed, I would absolutely love to have X4: Foundations to play on my birthday, a soundtrack to listen to and two DLC to look forward to in the next few months, with the X4: Foundations - Collector's Edition. May I request X4: Foundations - Collector's Edition on GoG for my birthday & Christmas together, from one of my fellow users and gamers here?

Have yourselves a good one, and thank you again for your lent ears! :)

-M.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Morgueasmatron
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate it if someone would gift me Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe.

Thank you. :)
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Vingry
high rated
srhill: Everspace: Encounters DLC
check chat
srhill: Everspace: Encounters DLC
deliasq: check chat
Thanks much! :)
low rated
removed
Post edited December 30, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
high rated
I have a code from Secret Elf that I haven't been able to find a cosy home - Secret Elf instructions were a bit vauge:
Games are:
Dream Pinball 3D, Slipstream 5000, Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages, Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator

It's one code.
BeatriceElysia: I have a code from Secret Elf that I haven't been able to find a cosy home - Secret Elf instructions were a bit vauge:
Games are:
Dream Pinball 3D, Slipstream 5000, Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages, Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator

It's one code.
Thanks again for the code! These games look pretty interesting! :)
nothing sorry wish gog had deleting posts
Post edited December 25, 2018 by smnk2013