It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Happy Boxing Day ppl, hope u all enjoyed ur Xmas as well. If any1 is still in the festive spirit of giving this holiday season i wld like 2 make a small request again 4 Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. 1ed 2 buy the soundtrack 4 it but i was unable 2 as i need own the game 1st b4 i could buy it & i'm unfortunately already over-budget 4 the game, sigh. No obligations as usual but it wld be much appreciated. :)
Post edited December 26, 2018 by tomyam80
Spent my gaming budget gifting others this Christmas. If somebody has any left of their own, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is on sale for a few more hours and it sits pretty high on my wishlist. Thanks for consideration.
low rated
Gothic 2 Gold Edition and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is my wishlisted game. I want to play them.
If anyone can give me i will be thankful.
slowninja00234: Gothic 2 Gold Edition and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is my wishlisted game. I want to play them.
Wow that's impressive. Never seen a new account with no meaningful forum activity hit so many giveaway threads in such a tiny period of time. Bravo,
GlorFindel: A few keys for FREE, let's see:

1. NEVER Expire
Saints Row 2 => given to EmotionalAngel
MDK
Grim Fandango Remastered => given to schmittchen
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition => given to schmittchen

2. Expire on January 17, 2019 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.
Full Throttle Remastered => given to Paulo_Moura69
Fantasy General
EVERSPACE™ => given to Gravest

Just PM me, and that's it! ;-)
First come, first served!
Thanks GlorFindel for the key.
low rated
Earthworm Jim 1+2 pls.
slowninja00234: Gothic 2 Gold Edition and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is my wishlisted game. I want to play them.
Braggadar: Wow that's impressive. Never seen a new account with no meaningful forum activity hit so many giveaway threads in such a tiny period of time. Bravo,
Not just that, if a newbie learns & admits their mistake they can be forgiven but 1 who does not is unforgivable.
low rated
Braggadar: Wow that's impressive. Never seen a new account with no meaningful forum activity hit so many giveaway threads in such a tiny period of time. Bravo,
tomyam80: Not just that, if a newbie learns & admits their mistake they can be forgiven but 1 who does not is unforgivable.
Okay I am sorry if i did any mistake. But I am newbie I am not understanding some of the rules and I am trying hard to find my mistakes. I beg that you help me about mistakes.

and that's true i hited many giveaways in a short time.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by slowninja00234
slowninja00234: Okay I am sorry if i did any mistake. But I am newbie I am not understanding some of the rules and I am trying hard to find my mistakes. I beg that you help me about mistakes.

and that's true i hited many giveaways in a short time.
Usually the rules are in the first post, or first few posts, of a thread. Read carefully and be sure you understand before posting.
But very importantly, most giveaways tend to be for the active community members. The "community giveaways" most of all, but others tend to take active, useful participation outside giveaway threads as well. You seem to be a kid let loose in the candy store today, hitting all giveaway threads you can find, multiple times in some cases, making requests ignoring the rules, and doesn't seem like anyone can remember you actively participating in anything else.
tomyam80: Not just that, if a newbie learns & admits their mistake they can be forgiven but 1 who does not is unforgivable.
slowninja00234: Okay I am sorry if i did any mistake. But I am newbie I am not understanding some of the rules and I am trying hard to find my mistakes. I beg that you help me about mistakes.
Well, glad 2 hear that u r open 2 advice. As some other kind GOGers (GOG forum members) hv pointed out, please read the 1st post (OP) of ANY thread 1st.

Another advice i can give u is it wld be gd 2 establish @ least some sort of presence (via posting in threads & preferbably non Giveaway (GA) threads as asking 4 games straightaway especially when it's ur 1st post is generally frowned upon.

The last advice i can give u is be nice on the forums & treat other GOGers with respect even in disagreement, do not worry too much abt -ve reputation (aka Rep) which is that number below ur name here, wat's more impt is wat u do or write here. Ppl judge u on that rather than rep as it has been abused.

Hope u enjoy ur stay here.
low rated
Does that mean I have to go to other community and then do what?
slowninja00234: Does that mean I have to go to other community and then do what?
There is only THIS community/forum but there are MANY other threads here, u just need do wat u hv being doing now: post ur comments/opinions in any threads in an active contributing manner.
Maybe this is a stupid question but can I get my GOG games converted into keys so I can give them away?
trachea: Maybe this is a stupid question but can I get my GOG games converted into keys so I can give them away?
I thin it's only possible if you bought it in 30 days period and haven't downloaded it.
trachea: Maybe this is a stupid question but can I get my GOG games converted into keys so I can give them away?
If you mean converting your entire library bought over time to codes because you don't want them anymore, then no,
I'm not aware of any digital store which allows this.