It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, I'm going to try this:

Hello people! So, I have been playing Sunless Sea for a while and I've been really digging it. Because of that, I thought this was a good moment to spice things up.

I wanted to ask since it was on sale right now, if anyone could please gift me the Zubmariner DLC? :)
high rated
Ilan14: Ok, I'm going to try this:

Hello people! So, I have been playing Sunless Sea for a while and I've been really digging it. Because of that, I thought this was a good moment to spice things up.

I wanted to ask since it was on sale right now, if anyone could please gift me the Zubmariner DLC? :)
Check chat.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Once again, thanks a lot for the quick gift! :D
Greetings!

I would like to ask for a Battle Chasers: Nightwar, if possible (it's on sale now). My wishlist is always open, so you can see it there.
If it's possible, could someone gift me Darksiders Warmastered Edition? It's also on sale.

Given by Aramandur
Post edited December 17, 2018 by arsalan12
Given: Everspace
WANT: Nothing
Post edited December 16, 2018 by russellskanne
high rated
arsalan12: If it's possible, could someone gift me Darksiders Warmastered Edition? It's also on sale.
Check chat :)
arsalan12: If it's possible, could someone gift me Darksiders Warmastered Edition? It's also on sale.
Aramandur: Check chat :)
Thank you so much :)
If anyone has a spare Everspace code, that would be an amazing Christmas gift.
DELETED
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Vingry
I couldnt find in search if anyone is asking for The Whispered World Special Edition???
I would gift that and if there is a kind soul to gift me one game that i desire most...
https://www.gog.com/game/project_warlock
I would appreciate the gesture.

Happy incoming holidays ;)
Attachments:
low rated
Hello.

Is there anyone willing to gift the standalone Prince of Persia (2008) game? Currently at -75% for 5hr (part of everyday sale).

Cheers.
Got one by Dedlago =)
Post edited December 17, 2018 by DanielRuf
DanielRuf: I've missed the Full Throttled Remastered giveaway.

I would trade it for following games:

Dead Space
Quake The Offering
Quake II Quad Damage
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Crysis
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
You can get it in zeogold's community giveaway thread:
The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition
Post edited December 17, 2018 by innerring
----
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Themken