It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Check chat.
MarkoH01: Doc is striking again. You cannot high rate this user and this generosity to the community for years enough. +1
I hv 2 agree, our dear resident Doc simply dun seem 2 hv limits 2 his generosity & i think many of us here seriously owe him a debt of gratitude which no meal wld be enough 2 repay. This is of cos in reference 2 some who previously mentioned abt owing him lunch or something like that, lol.
Hi, may I know if there is anyone who have might and magic 6 mandate of heaven to giveaway or any voucher that could allow me to buy this game at a cheaper rate? thank you very much.
Ok, i hvn't tried requesting a game here 4 quite a long time but given that The Walking Dead series is abt 2 be delisted anytime i would like 2 make a last min wish 4 any game in the series except Season 1 (The Walking Dead: 400 Days which is the cheapest currently wld be nice, anything other than that wld be bonus). No obligations on any1 watsoever of cos but it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by tomyam80
low rated
Could anybody gift me Stardew Valley or Graveyard Keeper?
tomyam80: Ok, i hvn't tried requesting a game here 4 quite a long time but given that The Walking Dead series is abt 2 be delisted anytime i would like 2 make a last min wish 4 any game in the series except Season 1 (The Walking Dead: 400 Days which is the cheapest currently wld be nice, anything other than that wld be bonus). No obligations on any1 watsoever of cos but it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
No need to hurry. It seems as if the removal is just temporary anyways.
[EDIT] WISH FULFILLED BY DOC0075!

Is anyone still using the spreadsheet in the first post? I just deleted myself from it, seeing as I had my e-mail addy on it.

Anyway, I haven't really been active here for a long long time. Not doing great health-wise or money-wise, whittling away at my backlog while waiting for a final determination on my permanent disability case.

And that's what brings me to this thread today. I just finally played the first two Shadowrun games & loved them! If anyone is feeling generous and would like to gift me Shadowrun Hong Kong (regular edition, I don't want/need the extras) while it's on sale, I would be very thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating tomorrow!

[EDIT] WISH FULFILLED BY DOC0075!
Post edited November 24, 2018 by ChaunceyK
DELETED
Post edited November 25, 2018 by Vingry
tomyam80: Ok, i hvn't tried requesting a game here 4 quite a long time but given that The Walking Dead series is abt 2 be delisted anytime i would like 2 make a last min wish 4 any game in the series except Season 1 (The Walking Dead: 400 Days which is the cheapest currently wld be nice, anything other than that wld be bonus). No obligations on any1 watsoever of cos but it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
MarkoH01: No need to hurry. It seems as if the removal is just temporary anyways.
Well, that is a relief 2 hear but as with any removal any games that comes back may be devoid of some goodies that was included in the past. A gd example wld be Fallout 1 & 2 which was 'missing' some goodies when they did return aft quite a long wait if i may say, so i'm just going pray that ntg is 'lost' when they do come back & soon i hope. *Fingers crossed*
ChaunceyK: Is anyone still using the spreadsheet in the first post? I just deleted myself from it, seeing as I had my e-mail addy on it.

Anyway, I haven't really been active here for a long long time. Not doing great health-wise or money-wise, whittling away at my backlog while waiting for a final determination on my permanent disability case.

And that's what brings me to this thread today. I just finally played the first two Shadowrun games & loved them! If anyone is feeling generous and would like to gift me Shadowrun Hong Kong (regular edition, I don't want/need the extras) while it's on sale, I would be very thankful.

You and me too it seems. Loving the shadowrun series. Love to play Hong Kong.
low rated
Anyone feeling generous enough for gifting Railroad Tycoon 2, Fallout, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition or Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition? Chats are open with everyone.
Post edited November 24, 2018 by Korotan
high rated
ChaunceyK: Is anyone still using the spreadsheet in the first post? I just deleted myself from it, seeing as I had my e-mail addy on it.

You need to change your chat settings.
arsalan12: Could someone gift me The Suffering?
Check chat.
Post edited November 23, 2018 by Doc0075
If someone feels generous, I would like to ask for Quake: The Offering or Return To Castle Wolfenstein (both are on sale now).

Chat is always open.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Ok, in view that the request for The Walking Dead Series is no longer valid since they hv already been removed fr GOG, i would like 2 change the request for any Darksiders game which is under big discount over here, even just the soundtrack DLC for Darksiders II wld do.

Reason being i could actually purchase them on Steam 4 an even bigger discount by buying the Franchise Pack (90% off in my local currency) over the 85% individually here (& in USD also which meant i would need pay ard 2.5 times the price which i could buy on Steam) so i simply couldn't find a reason 2 get them here.

So if there is any generous souls who could gift them here i would be truly grateful. As always, no obligations on any1 watsoever of cos. :)
Doc0075: You need to change your chat settings.
Yeah, umm....I'm still a little scatterbrained, lol. FIXED

And from one GOG old timer to another, thank you Doc0075!
Doc0075: Check chat.
I'm really grateful .Thank you so much :)