It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anybody is feeling generous, Riven (gog) :-).
Would make my weekend...
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd appreciate Earth 2140 that's on sale right now

As always, I will play through the game and it's not just going to sit on my virtual shelf without use

thanks!
DampSquib: Done...Check PM.
Thank you very much! Finally I can play the first game in the series :)
if anyone has had a windfall and is feeling generous, then I'd love a fun simulator

Apache Longbow or Privateer 2: The Darkening

Thank you
Can someone gift me teenagent? I'm very desperate to own that game.
If anyone is feeling generous,I would like to have Shadowrun:Dragonfall it's 60% off in weekend promo.Sadly I don't have any money right now:(
pimpmonkey2382.313: Can someone gift me teenagent? I'm very desperate to own that game.
Check you PM! ;-P (well, ordering and gifting a free game is funnier than I thought!)

Oh wait, I don't want to burden your PM inbox with a useless message, so just dropping this here:
ZCPT-H4S5-HPR6-665B
:-)

P.S.On a more serious note,GOG should allow us to remove useless gifts(such as Teenagent and the deactivated Fallout codes) from the Gifts tab.
DProject: I would like Sensible World of Soccer 96/97, please :)
DampSquib: Check your PM.
Thanks! (Man, it's hard to use the site on a phone!)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Can someone gift me teenagent? I'm very desperate to own that game.
Check your PM.
Treasure: P.S.On a more serious note,GOG should allow us to remove useless gifts(such as Teenagent and the deactivated Fallout codes) from the Gifts tab.
Others have contacted support to remove the useless Fallout codes so they should be able to help you as well. The gifted games, maybe just "hide" them?
Xscape2041: I recently spent a "fortune" on an orignal physical version of Riven on DVD-ROM. The DVD is supposed to have the best available quality (less compression and more "stills"). However, I can't get it to run on Windows 7 64bit.

It's supposed to run if you first install it on XP or lower, and then copy the entire game folder from the hard drive to the newer computer with windows 7. Unfortunately, I don't have that option since I have no second computer and no xp to install.
I'm broke so sadly no Riven for you, but:
- download a Windows XP Live CD. I recommend Bart PE.
- boot it.
- install the game to your hard drive wherever it is that you want to have it installed.
- boot your regular 64bit system
- [hopefully] play.
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Starmaker
low rated
I would LOVE a copy of Lords of Midnight (on sale), that game looks totally up my alley! If anyone can spare a copy, that would be awesome. I can also offer Torchlight (If you live under a rock lol), and Really big sky on steam in return.
Post edited July 12, 2014 by advancedhero
advancedhero: I would LOVE a copy of Lords of Midnight (on sale), that game looks totally up my alley! If anyone can spare a copy, that would be awesome. I can also offer Torchlight (If you live under a rock lol), and Really big sky on steam in return.
That's a GREAT game! I hope you get it. :)

Best of luck to you,

- Tim
I noticed Doomdark's Revenge is on sale, I've played The Lords Of Midnight lately and I'm loving the retro style and general feel of the game, I'm getting quite interested I must admit, would be awesome to play Doomdark's Revenge aswell.

Thanks for reading guys and girls, may you have a relaxing sunday with family and/or friends.
high rated
monkeydelarge: Sword Of The Stars: The Pit for $2.79 please if anyone is feeling generous.
Check your PM ;)
Crsldmc: I noticed Doomdark's Revenge...
Check your PM as well ;)
Post edited July 13, 2014 by K_1269
monkeydelarge: Sword Of The Stars: The Pit for $2.79 please if anyone is feeling generous.
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Crsldmc: I noticed Doomdark's Revenge...
K_1269: Check your PM as well ;)
Thank you so much K_1269!!!