It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just played through Corpse Party and am on a horror game high. Is there any good horror games kinda like Corpse Party here on GoG?
Edit: That actually went surprisingly fast!
Surely, there is at least one soul on GOG who does not have Torchlight yet. May they step forward and receive it!
Post edited July 26, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
pimpmonkey2382: I just can't afford it.
Dude check your PMs.
zaine-h: Surely, there is at least one soul on GOG who does not have Torchlight yet. May they step forward and receive it!
OH yes, please! XD
Ki11s0n3: Just played through Corpse Party and am on a horror game high. Is there any good horror games kinda like Corpse Party here on GoG?
Sanitarium is pretty good horror wise but its a fair bit different to Corpse Party
I still want to give a spare RollerCoaster Tycoon 1/2 key a new home.

Also looking for lonely keys from: Trine 2,The Witcher 2 and Dust: An Elysian Tail.

I will treat them well :P

Thx in advance!!
zaine-h: Surely, there is at least one soul on GOG who does not have Torchlight yet. May they step forward and receive it!
Thanks again :)
zaine-h: snip~
SuperKiller2: Thanks again :)
You're welcome! Have fun!
Anyone willing to give away a Neverwinter Nights key?
After consulting with fellow GoGers, I feel slightly less guilty posting this:
Most people who know my login at all know that I am usually the person giving games away rather than asking, but the Banner Saga has been on my wishlist for a long while now and even at the discount I am not really in a position to pay for it; at least not until after the promo and even then it's hard to justify that much for a single game right now. I would dearly love to own this game though, and will of course pay the generosity forward.

Alternately, perhaps someone could offer a giveaway for the game so that I and others had a chance to win:).

Edited for emphasis.
Post edited July 23, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
Ragnarblackmane: After consulting with fellow GoGers, I feel slightly less guilty posting this:
Most people who know my login at all know that I am usually the person giving games away rather than asking, but the Banner Saga has been on my wishlist for a long while now and even at the discount I am not really in a position to pay for it; at least not until after the promo and even then it's hard to justify that much for a single game right now. I would dearly love to own this game though, and will of course pay the generosity forward.

Alternately, perhaps someone could offer a giveaway for the game so that I and others had a chance to win:).

Edited for emphasis.
I really wish I was able to help at the moment. I will at least second this request, as I believe it is well deserved, and it's a game worth playing!
high rated
Ragnarblackmane: After consulting with fellow GoGers, I feel slightly less guilty posting this:

Edited for emphasis.
I am a Kickstarter backer but somehow I traded the game away for other games better suit my personality.
Anyway, I bought the game again for you here, just check your pm.
high rated
Someone interested in Dracula 4+5?
Xardas722: Someone interested in Dracula 4+5?
yes please
Xardas722: Someone interested in Dracula 4+5?
apehater: yes please
Pm send. :)