It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone! I recently saw a game that caught my eye: Master of Magic.
This game looks totally up my lane, Civilization meets magic? Yes please :D
Anyway, if anyone would like to gift it to me, I would absolutely love it! :)
high rated
Kronos_: My wishlist from Weekend Promo:

Gothic 2
Gothic 3

Thank you for reading.
You are welcome, please check PM.
I'd like to give the first Wasteland game a spin. Or Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Both seem right up my alley. Any gifts greatly appreciated :)
high rated
friendofcabbage: Lookin' for silver if anyone wants to oblige, it'd be awesome, it's on sale for $1.79 :)
Check your PM, cabbage enthusiast. ;)

And a +1 to everyone here who has gifted recently.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
friendofcabbage: Lookin' for silver if anyone wants to oblige, it'd be awesome, it's on sale for $1.79 :)
BillyMaysFan59: Check your PM, cabbage enthusiast. ;)
You're a good dude, my friend :)
Kronos_: My wishlist from Weekend Promo:

Gothic 2
Gothic 3

Thank you for reading.
Dischord: You are welcome, please check PM.
Thank you very much:)
Kronos_: Thank you very much:)
No problem, hope you enjoy!
Still up for SWAT 3 if anyone is kind enough to oblige :)
Post edited July 20, 2014 by zynlen101
Silver is 1.79. O.o Seems a good enough price if someone is generous enough to give me the opportunity of playing it. But please, take care of requests above first. I am in no rush to play the game right now. I start school tomorrow and with Persona 4 Golden to keep me busy for a while, 1.79 seems like the ideal price one should pay to gift me anything at the moment.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by HijacK
high rated
HijacK: Silver is 1.79. O.o Seems a good enough price if someone is generous enough to give me the opportunity of playing it. But please, take care of requests above first. I am in no rush to play the game right now. I start school tomorrow and with Persona 4 Golden to keep me busy for a while, 1.79 seems like the ideal price one should pay to gift me anything at the moment.
Hell, you're going to cure old age, so don't let this distract you.

Please check PM :-)
HijacK: Silver is 1.79. O.o Seems a good enough price if someone is generous enough to give me the opportunity of playing it. But please, take care of requests above first. I am in no rush to play the game right now. I start school tomorrow and with Persona 4 Golden to keep me busy for a while, 1.79 seems like the ideal price one should pay to gift me anything at the moment.
Dischord: Hell, you're going to cure old age, so don't let this distract you.

Please check PM :-)
Much appreciated, Dischord! Thank you for enriching my RPG collection! :D
HijacK: Much appreciated, Dischord! Thank you for enriching my RPG collection! :D
No problem, just give me a $1.79 discount (or whatever it was) when you cure old age :-)

Joking aside, best of luck in your studies and ambitions.
HijacK: Much appreciated, Dischord! Thank you for enriching my RPG collection! :D
Dischord: No problem, just give me a $1.79 discount (or whatever it was) when you cure old age :-)

Joking aside, best of luck in your studies and ambitions.
Thank you! Hey, if I discover anything, I'll put you on my list of people whom to cure first. :D After all, drinking cognac alone for eternity is no fun.
HijacK: Thank you! Hey, if I discover anything, I'll put you on my list of people whom to cure first. :D After all, drinking cognac alone for eternity is no fun.
Sounds good, we'll share a bottle :-)
Still looking for Master of Magic, if anyone feels up to it. ;)
This game looks great. I can offer you eternal gratitude in return. :D
Post edited July 20, 2014 by pokeharvest