It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey! I know it's much, but I'd love to play Blackwell Epiphany :-) Thanks!
Just Sudeki, thanks. ;-)
Would greatly appreciate Volgarr the Viking
low rated
Supremacy Special Promo wishlist:
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic

Concerning Age of Wonders series I only played #2 long time ago, found it to be similar to HoM&M games but still unique and special in its own way, some parts are probably done even better than in more known series.

Thanks for your consideration fellow GOGers! :)
Post edited April 25, 2014 by BranjoHello
If anyone feels like they could spare a buck, I'd appreciate Uplink that's on sale right now for 1 dollar

Would be interesting to give that game a shot as I never played it

Thanks!
Supremacy Special Promo wishlist:

Eador: Genesis
When was the last time that Nexus: The Jupiter Incident was on sale? Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone would lob that one my way during this promo.
TheSupremeForce: When was the last time that Nexus: The Jupiter Incident was on sale?..
Around Christmas time, just fyi ^^

[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=nexusjupiterincident]http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=nexusjupiterincident[/url]
ILLEGAL
Post edited April 25, 2014 by alien283
alien283: ILLEGAL
Don't reply to spamers as you only make the mod's jobs harder :). Just downrep them
alien283: ILLEGAL
blotunga: Don't reply to spamers as you only make the mod's jobs harder :). Just downrep them
Oh, alright. I thought he was an ignorant user.
alien283: Oh, alright. I thought he was an ignorant user.
It's clearly a spammer, and now you probably should remove the link in your post by yourself ;).
blotunga: Don't reply to spamers as you only make the mod's jobs harder :). Just downrep them
alien283: Oh, alright. I thought he was an ignorant user.
... and delete the spammer's link in your reply ;-)

EDIT: Ninja'd by blotunga
Post edited April 25, 2014 by DeMignon
blotunga: It's clearly a spammer, and now you probably should remove the link in your post by yourself ;).
DeMignon: ... and delete the spammer's link in your reply ;-)
Yeah done.
I just read the New Spam thread, so I guess it's related to this account.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by alien283
DeMignon: ... and delete the spammer's link in your reply ;-)
alien283: Yeah done.
I just read the New Spam thread, so I guess it's related to this account.
oh theres a bunch of them popping up right now