It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't suppose anyone could Gift me Crusader: No Regret or Lands of The Lore 3?
Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

I also have some Steam keys to give out if anyone is interested. The keys are for the games in the Humble Android and PC bundle 9. I also have keys for a Virus named TOM and Eets Munchies.
spoonwhale: Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

I also have some Steam keys to give out if anyone is interested. The keys are for the games in the Humble Android and PC bundle 9. I also have keys for a Virus named TOM and Eets Munchies.
can i get virsu named tom please?
spoonwhale: Hey, I would really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Divinity 2: Developers Cut.

Venhiem: can i get virsu named tom please?
Sure, i'll PM it.
Venhiem: can i get virsu named tom please?
spoonwhale: Sure, i'll PM it.
thanks!
Gabriel Knight 2 and 3 if someone feels really generous, they are 1.50$ each.
Thanks anyway and good easter all.
Someone with a spare silver ? Thanks anyway
low rated
Promos are closing soon, so here's one obvious bump, and a puzzling one.
low rated
I'll shamelesy bump my wishlist
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13932
I don't know what we are bumping, but Happy Easter everyone. :3
Post edited April 22, 2014 by ne_zavarj
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any either one of the Ultima collections or any of the following Wing Commander games: 3/4/5/Privateer/Privateer 2/Academy.

Any gift is gratefully received and will be joyfully reciprocated with a virtual chocolate Easter egg (not as chocolaty or delicious as a real one but a lot less calories...it is the thought that counts)
Urnoev: Check your PMs and have fun with Ultima 1+2+3 (the best bundle in my opinion).
Oh, but I do not like chocolate. What about some sort of virtual beer?
Hugely appreciated, thank you *SENDS HIM A NICE COLD VIRTUAL BEER*
BranjoHello: Promos are closing soon, so here's one obvious bump, and a puzzling one.
Lady Luck has smiled upon me several times this weekend. Time to pay it forward! Check you PM.
Currently I am most interested in Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete and Clive Barker's Undying because they are both on sale and are both reported to be awesome in their own right.
Been wanting Omikron: The Nomad Soul for 15 years now.

I remember back in 1999 I saw it at OnCue, I went back with the money to buy it and it was gone. That was the only physical copy of the game I've ever seen - as they never got it back in stock.

Also looking for Deus Ex 1 and 2, owned both and love them. Hope to play through them again sometime.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by djdarko