It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KOCollins: For those that missed Darklands on sale and really want it, I have created a little contest here where I will be handing out 3 codes to a few lucky winners. =)
Do you also have a key for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3?
Because that's the one I would've bought if my Paypal transfer had gone through in time.
Smannesman: Do you also have a key for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3?
Because that's the one I would've bought if my Paypal transfer had gone through in time.
Sorry, no luck Smannesman, I just have those 3 Darklands codes. Darklands was my favorite of the lot and that's the one I chose for the contest. Hopefully, none of those games will go away for long, if at all. Sorry about your bad luck/timing. :(
KOCollins: Sorry, no luck Smannesman, I just have those 3 Darklands codes. Darklands was my favorite of the lot and that's the one I chose for the contest. Hopefully, none of those games will go away for long, if at all. Sorry about your bad luck/timing. :(
I'll live, I was just frustrated that it took forever for Paypal to process that transfer.
And that Dragonborn isn't on a 90% sale on Steam.
high rated
Tarnicus: My bank is depleted of funds until tomorrow, so I thought I'd join the masses by asking for Clive Barker's Undying :)
check PM ;)
Post edited July 16, 2013 by DyNaer
Tarnicus: My bank is depleted of funds until tomorrow, so I thought I'd join the masses by asking for Clive Barker's Undying :)
DyNaer: check PM ;)
Thank you +1. Very fitting you gifted this to me on page 533 of this thread. Good old 33 does it for me again :)
why is there so much downrated posts?
Tzar game would be nice, but I won't be sad, if you think somebody else deserves it more :P
l0rdtr3k: why is there so much downrated posts?
We're still trying to find out why,. Seems The last Month, Month and a half, there is some serious downrepping going on.
l0rdtr3k: why is there so much downrated posts?
te_lanus: We're still trying to find out why,. Seems The last Month, Month and a half, there is some serious downrepping going on.
I can confirm this, I can't reach 500 rep because someone continues downrepping me...I don't know why,lol.
Punished_Snake: I can confirm this, I can't reach 500 rep because someone continues downrepping me...I don't know why,lol.
Maybe people are angry with your grammar =))
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown <- I really want it.
I've made a new wishlist:

Enclave
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure (DC)
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Silent Hunter® 2
Rogue Legacy
Realms of Arkania 3
Realms of Arkania 1+2
Post Mortem
Etherlords
Lords of Magic: Special Edition
Spellforce Platinum
Lands of Lore™ 1+2
a new Sale
Wrong place - go here