It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would still like Pathologic, if anyone wants me to have it :) Thanks again!
Pretty, pretty please for Sam & Max: Beyond time and space (season 2). It's the only one I am missing from the series and I am completely broke. I just graduated from my university, so you know, pockets are empty. I would be very happy to receive that game.

Thanks in advance to all kind souls out there!
Pretty please for any of these from the Bullfrog Pack:

Syndicate Wars
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
keeveek: Pretty, pretty please for Sam & Max: Beyond time and space (season 2). It's the only one I am missing from the series and I am completely broke. I just graduated from my university, so you know, pockets are empty. I would be very happy to receive that game.

Thanks in advance to all kind souls out there!
I think I can do this... ^_^
If anyone's got a spare Syndicate Wars or Populous: The Beginning from the Bullfrog bundle, I can make sure it gets a good home.
low rated
A little BUMP for my request (:P)
Unepic is the only game at the moment I want here on GOG (at least, the only economic one)
The only game i want is witcher 1
YnK: I think I can do this... ^_^
Thanks a lot, you're amazing :)
nevermind
Post edited June 28, 2013 by klaattu
I would really appreciate any of these games:

Fallout
Fallout 2
Sim City 2000 Special Edition
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
System Shock 2
Populous
Leisure Suit Larry
I'm stuck here, quite sick with some cold, looking for a good game to sit down with some tea and click at. So, if anyone is feeling extra generous today, I would very much like Leisure Suit Larry: Greatest Hits and Misses.
Post edited June 28, 2013 by crazed_undead
Anything in the Dungeon Keeper or Populous families would be swell.
Updating now that Ultima DD is gone.

Tales of Monkey Island
Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 OR 2

Many thanks to anyone who takes a look.
I would simply love Syndicate and Syndicate Wars.

Two classic games that I regret not keeping back in the day.

Thanks!
Post edited June 28, 2013 by TekZero
Hm, either Syndicate or Syndicate wars from the new deals would be cool.