It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone have a spare code (75% off) for any of the next games from the current Indie promo, I'd really appreciate it:

- I've always wanted to learn Botulo, the special Botanicula lenguage.
- And I love the cute little robots of Machinarium. Awww!
- Also, I've read the reviews of The Cat Lady and this game seems exactly my cup of tea. (Kindly gifted to me by HMDK in one of his surprise GAs. Thanks a lot, mate!) :)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who wants to grant me any of the above wishes. :)
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Thespian*
AHHHH!!!! Payday can't get here soon enough!

If anyone can spare anything from the INDIE bundle I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Master of Magic from the current promo would be awesome.

edit:
bought myself
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Schnuff
if anyone has Blake Stone Aliens of Gold / Blake Stone Planet Strike from the pre-order of Rise of the Triad remake I'll give it a good home
if anyone has a copy of galactic civilizations they don't want, I would love to have it.
I would love a copy of Galactic Civilasations, Masters of Magic or Space Empires IV: Deluxe to make buying the bundle more affordable ;)
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to play Master of Magic.

Thank you for your time! :)
If anyone already has or is buying part of the current Indie Adventures bundle promo, I would really, really appreciate To The Moon and/or Machinarium and/or Botanicula.

All three have been on my wishlist for some time. I've loved point&click adventures ever since my brother and I got our hands on a CD copy of King's Quest VII back in the mid-90's, and the difficulty of finding good, new adventure games has frustrated me throughout my adolescent and young adult life. I only recently discovered the Indie adventure scene - through GOG, in fact! And these three mentioned above seem to be some the best of the recent work in that genre.
Hello again all.

If anyone has leftover ROTT classic or Blake Stone keys (preferably ROTT classic) from preordering the new ROTT I'll be happy to take them, since I've been on a classic FPS kick recently. :)

Thank you.
so many downvoted posts
ne_zavarj: so many downvoted posts
Indeed.
ne_zavarj: so many downvoted posts
Yeah, what's up with that? Seems like normal people asking for games to me :(
I wonder the same.
Gothic 2
Outcast
Darklands
Might and Magic® 6-pack: Limited Edition
I'd love some painkiller right now... Pretty Please?