It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Nevermind.
Post edited January 28, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Thanks to all the gifters about to give
Post edited January 28, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
I'd love to try any of the Deadlocks or them both. Please, ramdom kind soul, fulfill my wishes!
Nevermind.
Post edited January 28, 2014 by fablefire
Would love Wizardry 6 and 7 if anyone is feeling generous!
Heh
Post edited January 30, 2014 by ggf162
7th Guest & 11th Hour. I missed them on the last sale.

I would like to thank ksj8ak2 for the generous gifts. You rock!
Post edited February 01, 2014 by rong44
Never Mind
Post edited January 29, 2014 by darthvader39560
Many thanks be to the kind and generous hippo! Thanks for The First Encounter, Schnuff! +1 :)
Post edited January 29, 2014 by JogsterXL
high rated
JogsterXL: If anyone is feeling a little gifty, I would love to recieve Serious Sam: The First Encounter while it is 90% off.
check pm
Have Fun
Removed! :D
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Awolnation
Anyone got Guilty Gear X2 before it got delisted? Also want Isuka cause I'm scared it'll be next.
EDIT: Also on Classifieds.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by jcoa
Sin Gold please if someone wants to be generous. I remember, when it first came out. I wanted to play it very much but my PC at the time, wasn't good enough.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Thank you very kindly to an anonymous gifter. I greatly appreciate the generosity and cannot say thank you enough. :)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
If someone gives monkeydelarge the Sin he's asking for only for him to realize he doesn't actually want it, well then I'd be happy to take it off his hands! :D