It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ghildrean: Only interested on either Tzar: Burden of the Crown or [...], if anyone wants to gift them. Thanks!
Check your PM inbox =)

I've been playing Tzar for the last few days and I'm loving it - hope it's to your taste too =)
Ghildrean: Only interested on either Tzar: Burden of the Crown or [...], if anyone wants to gift them. Thanks!
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)

I've been playing Tzar for the last few days and I'm loving it - hope it's to your taste too =)
It does. An awesome classic from my childhood :)

Thank you very much!
Just wanted to quickly bump my request for Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 or 2 because I'm not sure when the promo ends.
high rated
the_atm: Just wanted to quickly bump my request for Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 or 2 because I'm not sure when the promo ends.
check pm for Roller Coaster 1
Have Fun
the_atm: Just wanted to quickly bump my request for Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 or 2 because I'm not sure when the promo ends.
Schnuff: check pm for Roller Coaster 1
Have Fun
Thanks soooo much!
Just want to say, if you don't want your steam trading cards, give me a PM. =)
Post edited December 08, 2013 by simon_vd
THANK YOU! :D
Post edited December 03, 2013 by tinyE
I kinda want to try out either Trine or Trine 2 if you guys don't mind my request
high rated
l0rdtr3k: I kinda want to try out either Trine or Trine 2 if you guys don't mind my request
Check your inbox, a fresh copy of Trine is waiting for you.
The hell, I really like this community. I never considered to gift anyone anything anywhere in "the internet", but here it feels just good.
Have fun!
l0rdtr3k: I kinda want to try out either Trine or Trine 2 if you guys don't mind my request
Say goodbye to your life! XD
If someone feels generous I'd appreciete Trine, Trine 2.
updated ( see my latest post )
Post edited December 08, 2013 by ne_zavarj
hot damn,thank you very much for the game
Urnoev: Check your inbox, a fresh copy of Trine is waiting for you.
The hell, I really like this community. I never considered to gift anyone anything anywhere in "the internet", but here it feels just good.
Have fun!
Hi all,

I'm very much stuck between Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. I wouldn't mind if someone helped me make a decision.
Post edited December 04, 2013 by Aniketos