It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would love

zork anthology or Stronghold Crusader HD

Thanks for considering
high rated
ggf162: Just putting out a request for Dungeon Keeper 1 and/or 2, they seem like a lot of fun.
MGkiller97: anyone who has heritage of the kings: The settlers would mind giving it to me? Lost my old disc version :( never found it again
monkeydelarge: I'd love to play this and I have no money and doubt I will have any money any time soon so if you want to be generous towards this pathetic monkey...

Wasteland for $2.99 please...
Crsldmc: A classic, a must have, we all need some Wasteland in our lives, if anybody can help me reach such goal I'd really appreciate it, also I take this chance to thank everybody who gives on and asks nothing back, you guys are the best, enjoy the holidays, I wish you the best to you and your relatives!

Cheers!
Viking: Would love

Thanks for considering
Check PMs!

Have a nice day!
monkeydelarge: I'd love to play this and I have no money and doubt I will have any money any time soon so if you want to be generous towards this pathetic monkey...

kabhal:
Crsldmc: A classic, a must have, we all need some Wasteland in our lives, if anybody can help me reach such goal I'd really appreciate it, also I take this chance to thank everybody who gives on and asks nothing back, you guys are the best, enjoy the holidays, I wish you the best to you and your relatives!

Cheers!
kabhal:

Thanks for considering
kabhal: Check PMs!

Have a nice day!
All of my +1's to this guy

Have a nice day!
ggf162: All of my +1's to this guy
Indeed! man people sure buried the older posts good! haha
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Elvin

kabhal:

Cheers!
kabhal:

Thanks for considering

Have a nice day!
Everybody drop a +1 to this guy. :)

Thank you a lot kabhal you're indeed awesome mate!! I'll go enjoy such gem!! Also I left you a message in PMs.

Thanks!!

To the downreppers: Have the courage to say why do you downrep atleast.

Everybody have a nice night, take care and enjoy the holidays!
Just a brief little holiday sale wishlist update.

*Sacrifice
*Wing Commander 1+2
*Magic Carpet

Thanks for the consideration, although I don't mind if you consider other people's wishes before mine.

kabhal:

Cheers!
kabhal:

Thanks for considering

Have a nice day!
Thank you
high rated
mrcrispy83: Just a brief little holiday sale wishlist update.

*Sacrifice
*Wing Commander 1+2
*Magic Carpet

Thanks for the consideration, although I don't mind if you consider other people's wishes before mine.
Check PMs.

Have a nice day.
My humble wish for Christmas, is The temple of elemental evil. Thanks.
Re-post :

Christmas/birthday wishlist :

5.99$:

-Creatures Village
-Creatures: The Albian Years
-The Lords of Midnight
-Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
-Arx Fatalis
-Panzer Elite Special Edition
-Nations Gold Edition, The
-Alien Nations
-Great Battles Collector's Edition
-Balls of Steel
-Etherlords 2
-Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
-Original War
-Advent Rising

9.99$:

-Bloodrayne 2
-Unreal 2: The Awakening SE
-The Guild
-Heroes of Might and Magic
-Pathologic
-Tomb Raider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
-Blitzkrieg Anthology
-Heroes of Annihilated Empires
-S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
-Smugglers 5
-Rogue Trooper
-American McGee's Grimm

15$ or more :

-Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
-Aarklash: Legacy
-Rise of the Triad
-Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition
-Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut
-Outlast
-Shadowrun Returns
I would really like Theme Park as I am a big fan of Tycoon games!

Thanks for considering this wish!
Neverwinter Nights 2 would be a lovely Christmas present.
Anyone with a heart of gold, Pandemonium or Rune Classic, please? I'd be very grateful!
I'd really love a copy of Magic Carpet. I played it when I was a kid and remember it being awesome, though I'm pretty sure I never could quite figure out what to do. Thanks.
Crappynuker1: My humble wish for Christmas, is The temple of elemental evil. Thanks.
I got this

At least, tomorrow I will